Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Brian
TotalPost:42
Wrong Credits Used Reply

Hello,

I have just placed an order for 70 8x10s and 4 12x18 prints. A big reason for what I ordered and when I ordered it has to do with my free credits. I placed the order because I was close to loosing some of my free credits.

Now when I go and look at my credits, i see that it used my much later credits. I placed an order for a large number of 8x10's now thinking that it would be a month or so before I had to place another order for them.

Since it used my later credits instead of the ones expiring soon. I am now going to lose 70 of my 8x10 free credits and 4 of my 12x18 credits. This doesnt seem fair as the system should have been coded to use the credits that were expiring first.

Someone please help me.. I don't know how, give me my credits back and make it a month before I can use them, or something.

Thanks,
    Brian
29/8/2008 9:57:55

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

Brian,

Fixed. Thank you.

William

>Hello,
    >
    >I have just placed an order for 70 8x10s and 4 12x18 prints. A big reason for what I ordered and when I ordered it has to do with my free credits. I placed the order because I was close to loosing some of my free credits.
    >
    >Now when I go and look at my credits, i see that it used my much later credits. I placed an order for a large number of 8x10's now thinking that it would be a month or so before I had to place another order for them.
    >
    >Since it used my later credits instead of the ones expiring soon. I am now going to lose 70 of my 8x10 free credits and 4 of my 12x18 credits. This doesnt seem fair as the system should have been coded to use the credits that were expiring first.
    >
    >Someone please help me.. I don't know how, give me my credits back and make it a month before I can use them, or something.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Brian
29/8/2008 10:54:42

Brian

Thanks alot... that was really fast.
29/8/2008 11:10:42

Brian

So I put another order in to use my credits that are expiring soon.

The exact same thing happened again.

From what I can tell with the 15 8x10's I ordered; It pulled my credits from somewhere in my list other then the top.

Why is it not using the credits that are expiring in the next 48 hours? Instead it seems to be using my credits that aren't expiring for a couple of months.

Can you please delete some of the 8x10's expiring in the next couple of days and give me back my credits that expire a few months from now?

Thanks,
    Brian
5/9/2008 20:20:43

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

I tihnk there is a glitch in their system. I had some credits that were expiring yesterday and I used them but on my credit referral page it showed I still had them, and none of my later date ones were used Are you sure they are taking them away from somewhere else or just not showing you used the soon to be expiring credits. SOmeone else on one of the forum pages had the same problem and Berry or William responded it was a glitch.

>So I put another order in to use my credits that are expiring soon.
    >
    >The exact same thing happened again.
    >
    >From what I can tell with the 15 8x10's I ordered; It pulled my credits from somewhere in my list other then the top.
    >
    >Why is it not using the credits that are expiring in the next 48 hours? Instead it seems to be using my credits that aren't expiring for a couple of months.
    >
    >Can you please delete some of the 8x10's expiring in the next couple of days and give me back my credits that expire a few months from now?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Brian
5/9/2008 21:45:10

Brian

Now that I check it shows that it didn't use my 4x6 or 5x7s.

But I know for a fact that it used some of my 8x10 credits.

Now, If I were evil, I suppose I could have went in and placed tons of orders for 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and just keep making an order of 50 of each. And it wouldn't ever take my credits away. (Until they expire)

However I am telling them this in the hopes that they give me back the credits that wont be expiring for a while that they used instead of the ones expiring today/tomorrow.

It just appears to me that it should be one of their highest priorities getting this fixed, it unfair to the customer, because they will lose credits that were not ready to expire. Also it's bad for them, because I could go in and place infinite orders for 50 5x7 pictures, and never lose my credits.
6/9/2008 0:18:18

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

i agree it needs to be fixed.

>Now that I check it shows that it didn't use my 4x6 or 5x7s.
    >
    >But I know for a fact that it used some of my 8x10 credits.
    >
    >Now, If I were evil, I suppose I could have went in and placed tons of orders for 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and just keep making an order of 50 of each. And it wouldn't ever take my credits away. (Until they expire)
    >
    >However I am telling them this in the hopes that they give me back the credits that wont be expiring for a while that they used instead of the ones expiring today/tomorrow.
    >
    >It just appears to me that it should be one of their highest priorities getting this fixed, it unfair to the customer, because they will lose credits that were not ready to expire. Also it's bad for them, because I could go in and place infinite orders for 50 5x7 pictures, and never lose my credits.
6/9/2008 0:33:46

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
RE:RE:RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

>i agree it needs to be fixed.
    >
    >>Now that I check it shows that it didn't use my 4x6 or 5x7s.
    >>
    >>But I know for a fact that it used some of my 8x10 credits.
    >>
    >>Now, If I were evil, I suppose I could have went in and placed tons of orders for 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and just keep making an order of 50 of each. And it wouldn't ever take my credits away. (Until they expire)
    >>
    >>However I am telling them this in the hopes that they give me back the credits that wont be expiring for a while that they used instead of the ones expiring today/tomorrow.
    >>
    >>It just appears to me that it should be one of their highest priorities getting this fixed, it unfair to the customer, because they will lose credits that were not ready to expire. Also it's bad for them, because I could go in and place infinite orders for 50 5x7 pictures, and never lose my credits.
    >

I had emailed them last week about that glitch and I am not sure if they understood what I was trying to tell them. Their reply was that they get deducted once you click ok to confirm payment. Yet it never took any of my prints off my credit and discount page. And when I went to check out with another order it was still showing in that section that I had those prints credits available to order. I sent antoher email telling them about it this week and they said they saw I had some of those prints used, but they are still on the credit and discount page and the check out page.
    I told them to try and prevent them from loosing $$ too. I like the freebies but I don't steal them either.I hope they figure it out soon.
6/9/2008 1:32:45

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

>I had emailed them last week about that glitch and I am not sure if they understood what I was trying to tell them. Their reply was that they get deducted once you click ok to confirm payment. Yet it never took any of my prints off my credit and discount page. And when I went to check out with another order it was still showing in that section that I had those prints credits available to order. I sent antoher email telling them about it this week and they said they saw I had some of those prints used, but they are still on the credit and discount page and the check out page.
    >I told them to try and prevent them from loosing $$ too. I like the freebies but I don't steal them either.I hope they figure it out soon.

Somebody told William about the problem on the forum and he said it was a glitch and that they could keep the free credits to use again.
6/9/2008 2:05:07

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Wrong Credits Used Reply

>
    >>I had emailed them last week about that glitch and I am not sure if they understood what I was trying to tell them. Their reply was that they get deducted once you click ok to confirm payment. Yet it never took any of my prints off my credit and discount page. And when I went to check out with another order it was still showing in that section that I had those prints credits available to order. I sent antoher email telling them about it this week and they said they saw I had some of those prints used, but they are still on the credit and discount page and the check out page.
    >>I told them to try and prevent them from loosing $$ too. I like the freebies but I don't steal them either.I hope they figure it out soon.
    >
    >
    >Somebody told William about the problem on the forum and he said it was a glitch and that they could keep the free credits to use again.

groovy
6/9/2008 3:19:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1