Your are the 3379th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
WOW got my first 8 x 10's and they are AWESOME!! Reply

We recently had my daughter's engagement pictures taken at a professional photographer and we ordered prints and bought the rights to the copyright. I decided to order a set of prints from Artscow for me. I couldn't believe the quality!!! It was better than the 70.00 professional print we bought.The clarity and vibrant colors was beautiful! My daughter now is using the Artscow print for her signature mat! she also now has my set and I have to order another set for me
30/8/2008 22:09:32

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:WOW got my first 8 x 10's and they are AWESOME!! Reply

>We recently had my daughter's engagement pictures taken at a professional photographer and we ordered prints and bought the rights to the copyright. I decided to order a set of prints from Artscow for me. I couldn't believe the quality!!! It was better than the 70.00 professional print we bought.The clarity and vibrant colors was beautiful! My daughter now is using the Artscow print for her signature mat! she also now has my set and I have to order another set for me

My daughter just got married on Saturday and EVERYONE loved the print in the signature mat!! I forgot to print a card saying processed by Artscow I would have gotten a lot of referrals!! As soon as I get the rights to the wedding pics I will be sending in a huge order!!!

Thank you again to all the kind people who helped me get 8 x 10s and 12 x 18s for the parents and grandparents. they all loved them!

3/10/2008 9:00:09

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:WOW got my first 8 x 10's and they are AWESOME!! Reply

Congrats for a job well done. I'm just curious if you were able are are still doing it this year tho.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
4/6/2012 21:37:54
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1