Your are the 420th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

Hi Does anyone know the average ship tme for other items besides prints. I alsways get my prints in a timely fashion but my order of calendars hasnt arrived yet, just wondering if they take longer usually.
3/9/2008 0:08:32

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

>Hi Does anyone know the average ship tme for other items besides prints. I alsways get my prints in a timely fashion but my order of calendars hasnt arrived yet, just wondering if they take longer usually.

I think that the page after placing an order says that calendars and photobooks take 1-3 days extra on top of the 1-3 days normal processing and then the shipping time. I have a bunch of stuff ordered on the 15th (their time, 14th here) that has not come yet
3/9/2008 0:49:21

cllfdl

thanks. i ordered mine on the 17th our time

>Hi Does anyone know the average ship tme for other items besides prints. I alsways get my prints in a timely fashion but my order of calendars hasnt arrived yet, just wondering if they take longer usually.
3/9/2008 1:17:42

Cindy
TotalPost:40

I ordered my 3 calendars on the morning of the 16th and they arrived here on the 30th. I'm in Seattle. So I'd say about 2 weeks.
3/9/2008 4:27:16

RM
RE:RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

I ordered a calendar on the 15th their time (14th US time) and it got here today (3rd their time, 2nd US time) and I'm in Texas
3/9/2008 4:38:21

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

I ordered mine on the 17th and its not here yet (ordered the mix deal on the 15th and all but the photo book has arrived - but they are sending me a new one as it seems to be misplaced )

oops I'm in AU
3/9/2008 7:04:59

RM
RE:RE:RE:RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

>I ordered mine on the 17th and its not here yet (ordered the mix deal on the 15th and all but the photo book has arrived - but they are sending me a new one as it seems to be misplaced )
    >
    >oops I'm in AU

I finally got the rest of my shipments for stuff ordered on the 15th as well. Today I got my photobooks, calendar, business card holder, 2nd deck of cards, and keychain from the 15th. The prints came in 1 week. And the other photogifts from those orders came last Monday.
3/9/2008 7:15:06

NT
TotalPost:191
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

I ordered my first photobook on the 6th of August and received on the 16th. I then ordered another book in 19th of August and received today on 2nd of September. I live in southern California.
    Ngoc
3/9/2008 11:31:59

cllfdl
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:how long are calendars taking for shipping on average? Reply

I received them today!! though there is a problem with them I ordered them on the 17 th and received them (our time) 9/3/08

>I ordered my first photobook on the 6th of August and received on the 16th. I then ordered another book in 19th of August and received today on 2nd of September. I live in southern California.
    >Ngoc
4/9/2008 7:03:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1