Your are the 446th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Den123
TotalPost:36
do not bend Reply

I just received my first calendar today. It's perfect quality, I love it! That's why I'm so upset the post office bend it..

Please next time put a label "Do Not Bend" on the package!
    I will be ordering a lot of calendars for Christmas and I don't want this happening again. I'm sure you'll understand and fix it right away

Thanks
3/9/2008 0:24:39

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:do not bend Reply

>I just received my first calendar today. It's perfect quality, I love it! That's why I'm so upset the post office bend it..
    >
    >Please next time put a label "Do Not Bend" on the package!
    >I will be ordering a lot of calendars for Christmas and I don't want this happening again. I'm sure you'll understand and fix it right away
    >
    >Thanks

If they do put that on it, hopefully your mailman will actually pay attention. The other day I had an envelope with "photos do not bend" on it and the idiot bent it to fit it in my mailbox anyway
3/9/2008 0:47:48

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:do not bend Reply

I got mine today and it was bent on over the corners... but it strikes me as odd since its a durable cardboard and the bunny the ears like would take some doing through the plastic bag they are in... so I'm thinking its maybe done in production???
4/9/2008 13:30:01

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:do not bend Reply

mines was bent too, the corner was dented but not too bad. My mail man isnt the greatest so even if there was a sticker, he would have still bent them.

But I still think there should be one on there!
5/9/2008 6:29:07

Mandy
TotalPost:20
RE:do not bend Reply

>I just received my first calendar today. It's perfect quality, I love it! That's why I'm so upset the post office bend it..
    >
    >Please next time put a label "Do Not Bend" on the package!
    >I will be ordering a lot of calendars for Christmas and I don't want this happening again. I'm sure you'll understand and fix it right away
    >
    >Thanks

I was thinking the same thing when I received mine yesterday. The corners were all bent up. Even putting the calendars into a padded envelope would help. The calendar quality was great, but I was annoyed by the packaging.
5/9/2008 20:49:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1