Your are the 352th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Ginger
TotalPost:13
Barry or William Reply

I am trying to use my coupon referal codes that say they expire on Sept 4th. It is the 3rd here in the US, and for some reason they are saying they are expired - can you help me please?
4/9/2008 12:23:41

Ginger
TotalPost:13
RE:Barry or William Reply

>I am trying to use my coupon referal codes for 11.99 8x8 books that say they expire on Sept 4th. It is the 3rd here in the US, and for some reason they are saying they are expired - can you help me please?
4/9/2008 12:24:47

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:Barry or William Reply

Hi Ginger,

The expire time is base on our sever time which is GMT+8 Thank you.

William

>I am trying to use my coupon referal codes that say they expire on Sept 4th. It is the 3rd here in the US, and for some reason they are saying they are expired - can you help me please?
4/9/2008 12:40:45

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Barry or William Reply

it is because they are on "China" time. So they are about 12 hours ahead of us... depending on what time zone you are in.

I really wish they would change it, as i would guess 80% of their clients are from North America.
4/9/2008 12:40:52

Alex
TotalPost:99
RE:RE:RE:Barry or William Reply

>it is because they are on "China" time. So they are about 12 hours ahead of us... depending on what time zone you are in.
    >
    >I really wish they would change it, as i would guess 80% of their clients are from North America.
    The most fair would be GMT actually, since then it would be universal for everyone.
    But however as the business primarily is in Hong Kong, it makes sense for the time on the server to be hong kong.
    They also put countdowns and clock son the site to alleviate this problem.
    Also, you can type into google time hong kong to get their time.
4/9/2008 13:27:32

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:Barry or William Reply

Good Point Alex but the Referral coupons dont have a count down.
4/9/2008 13:32:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1