Your are the 1025th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 22 1 2
AuthorPosts

Denise
TotalPost:1
Need Help! Received Wrong Order!!! Reply

I placed my order for over 50+ gift items (ornaments, mouse pads etc) and most of my order is someone else's things. I have a very nice looking family standing outside a Dinosaur Exhibit. I also have some cutting a piece of a birthday cake, family portrait style pictures...you get the point.

I really want my order. I had planned these for gifts and door prizes for an upcoming event.

I have tried calling during office hours but never get an answer. I did have a few things correct so I would not need to have them reprinted.

Please get in contact with me ot get this straightened out!
8/9/2008 20:07:06

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Need Help! Received Wrong Order!!! Reply

WHAT??? you got someone elses order??

Thats not right!! So does this mean my photo book that went missing may have gone to someone ELSE??

Sorry to hear about the mix up Denise... but what a mix up... thats just not right
8/9/2008 20:22:26

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Need Help! Received Wrong Order!!! Reply

Oh man..

so much for the confidentiality of our photos.

Hopefully they will get back to you tonight (as they are China time, so when its night for us, its day for them)

When you called did you call At NIGHT... so after 9pm (I called at 11pm just to be safe and got someone)
8/9/2008 23:32:12

RM
TotalPost:680

I would be sooo mad if somebody ever got pics of my kids. I hope this doesn't happen again.
9/9/2008 1:15:02

Alex
TotalPost:99

>WHAT??? you got someone elses order??
    >
    >Thats not right!! So does this mean my photo book that went missing may have gone to someone ELSE??
    >
    >Sorry to hear about the mix up Denise... but what a mix up... thats just not right
    Yes kelly. I have your photobook now of you and your fiance. Very handsome fellow. Just Kidding (in the event that wasn't obvious). I wonder what will be done about this. But I hope my photobooks come to me. Perhaps the packaging was too fast and mispackaged...
9/9/2008 6:30:55

RM
RE:RE:RE:Need Help! Received Wrong Order!!! Reply

>>WHAT??? you got someone elses order??
    >>
    >>Thats not right!! So does this mean my photo book that went missing may have gone to someone ELSE??
    >>
    >>Sorry to hear about the mix up Denise... but what a mix up... thats just not right
    >Yes kelly. I have your photobook now of you and your fiance. Very handsome fellow. Just Kidding (in the event that wasn't obvious). I wonder what will be done about this. But I hope my photobooks come to me. Perhaps the packaging was too fast and mispackaged...

LOL Alex even if she didn't know that you were joking based on your reputation, she'd know because the photobook is of her and her dad for father's day
9/9/2008 6:37:09

Alex
RE:RE:RE:RE:Need Help! Received Wrong Order!!! Reply

>>>WHAT??? you got someone elses order??
    >>>
    >>>Thats not right!! So does this mean my photo book that went missing may have gone to someone ELSE??
    >>>
    >>>Sorry to hear about the mix up Denise... but what a mix up... thats just not right
    >>Yes kelly. I have your photobook now of you and your fiance. Very handsome fellow. Just Kidding (in the event that wasn't obvious). I wonder what will be done about this. But I hope my photobooks come to me. Perhaps the packaging was too fast and mispackaged...
    >
    >LOL Alex even if she didn't know that you were joking based on your reputation, she'd know because the photobook is of her and her dad for father's day
    >
    oops, bad assumption. I'm waiting on a photobook though, so need somethign to keep me occupied. I've been waiting paitnetly for the mailman to bring it to me. I also ordered one as a present sent to another country, so I'm hoping it gets there. I'd hate to have an issue with a gift :/
9/9/2008 11:17:33

ScrapMojo
Orders being sent to the wrong people...This person has someone esles order please respond Reply

You crack me up Alex!! Did you see the one where... hrm you know I die if someone got a naughty book.. then again i'd have to get the courage up to make one up

So you just sitting and waiting Alex... ah well if your own or someone esle's arrives you will be entertained either way i guess??

This really is a very poor business if they can not send our items to the right people... to me its infuriating... i would not want a stranger with my family photos (let alone my kids photos when we have ours ) IF this is where missing books go.. and it becomes a regular occurrence I'm going to get VERY hesitant about what I order from here It's a shame as I was really enjoying my items... but then things are starting to go very wrong

William/Ruby/Berry??? Any response? Whats going on with quality control guys? This should not be happening really when you think about it

I'm sorry if I sound harsh Artscow but this really has upset me
9/9/2008 16:52:35

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Please click Contact Us to contact our customer service representives. They will help you nicely.

Thanks.

Toll Free: 1-877-780-2727 should be no problem.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
9/9/2008 22:58:24

ScrapMojo

But that does not really help the rest of us with where some of our missing orders have ended up or will it happen again... please respond here for us all to read also
10/9/2008 18:22:43

Brian
TotalPost:42

No offense, but what do you expect?

I have a few opinions about this, but first let me tell you my opinion on what has already been posted. Yes, I agree it is bad business practice. That's the thing though, artscow doesnt have very good business practices.

Now let me go back to my 'what do you expect'

You are getting prints from China. It doesn't appear that anyone at artscow even knows english that well, and if they do they clearly aren't providing customer support on the forums. Their response to every problem is 'free credits have been added to your account'. Which is not really an acceptable answer when someone spends $50 on shipping and gets a damaged order. Then in order to get it fixed they have to spend another $50 in shipping. This hasn't personally happened to me but i have read enough responses on the forum to know the artscow policy.

Also, you can never expect a companies deliveries to be 100% accurate, people make mistakes. Sometimes orders go to the wrong place, sure in this case its something about your personal life that's getting sent to the wrong place, but even so this is bound to happen at sometime or another, even if your ordering prints locally in the US.

I am personally happy with the prints, so I will continue ordering from Artscow. That being said I also haven't been in a situation where I felt ripped off by them.

It looks like the price you pay for the cheapest prints is inferior customer support/service.

Just my opinion though.
10/9/2008 20:50:13

ScrapMojo

I expect my orders to arrive to me (I don't think its that hard to print, match the pints to the invoice and send it to the name/address on the invoice)

I have dealt with alot of other sites online and to be honest none of my items have ended up somewhere else or missing or nearly 1.5 months later and not arrived.

I allow for mistakes after all we are human, But paying money for a service you expect it to be dealt with professionally and like i mentioned somewhere else, If i went into say walmart and they stuffed up my order and gave it the wrong person i'd be just as pissed..... and like you said expect a FULL refund not credits for more money to be spent here.

It really is not an excuse that they are from China as they are offering their services worldwide so it should not be an issue (IF there is a language barrier then they should employ English speaking staff for professionalism...). They are not a new business either as they own 2 other business' that have been around since before 2003 (one selling charms and key chains, the other offering print on demand franchises) so these mistakes should not happen if you ask me they should have been weened out ages ago.

I'm saddened by their customer service and now poor products/delivery issues as I was planning on using artscow for all my gift needs in the future but I guess as mentioned between the price and free credits we should no have expected anything decent.

I still find it really infuriating that my personal photos could be in the hands of some weirdo... possibly someone who does not even order from here?? Could it be THAT bad they send them to random people?? and I would really hope the invoice inside DOES not have my name and address on it and possibly my new credit card number??(meaning the only problem is the outside address and I have not used my credit card yet so don't know if it shows on the invoice)

10/9/2008 21:52:10

Brian
TotalPost:42

>It really is not an excuse that they are from China as they are offering their services worldwide so it should not be an issue (IF there is a language barrier then they should employ English speaking staff for professionalism...). They are not a new business either as they own 2 other business' that have been around since before 2003 (one selling charms and key chains, the other offering print on demand franchises) so these mistakes should not happen if you ask me they should have been weened out ages ago.
    >

I think they could/should do one better. They need an office in America. They then can ship the prints to the office in America as one big load every day, then the American branch can be responsible for shipping them out. That's just one way though. I think their biggest problem has to be the shipping. You never know what can happen to 'poorly packaged' prints when they are shipping clear around the world. After all my 8x10s came in a plastic casing, with a half of a centimeter of material to ensure the package doesn't get bent. This would be similar to sending a magazine around the world and expecting it to arrive in one piece, with nothing but a plastic sheet around it. AND magazines CAN be bent, pictures cannot.

That being said my first order for 8x10's came intact and undamaged. I have 2 more orders in process though, and i'm anxious to see how they held up to shipping.
10/9/2008 22:53:37

ScrapMojo

That would kind of be pointless though sending them to the US since for starters i personally am in Another country to that again.

I think a few areas could be fixed prints being bent are a problem but all mine have come in a cardboard packet, cylinder etc and have had no problems... to me the bigger issues are product quality, how the gifts are being printed (looking at the puzzle, calendars, photo book and morph mug issues) and where they are ending up in my honest opinion
10/9/2008 23:05:57

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

I received a partial order today, a great ornament but I also received a green tree frog glass cloth which is not mine!! I have to contact customer service and ask them what they want me to do with it.

>I placed my order for over 50+ gift items (ornaments, mouse pads etc) and most of my order is someone else's things. I have a very nice looking family standing outside a Dinosaur Exhibit. I also have some cutting a piece of a birthday cake, family portrait style pictures...you get the point.
    >
    >I really want my order. I had planned these for gifts and door prizes for an upcoming event.
    >
    >I have tried calling during office hours but never get an answer. I did have a few things correct so I would not need to have them reprinted.
    >
    >Please get in contact with me ot get this straightened out!
13/9/2008 2:37:47

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

>I received a partial order today, a great ornament but I also received a green tree frog glass cloth which is not mine!! I have to contact customer service and ask them what they want me to do with it.
    >

OMG... could you imagine if they asked you to pay to mail it back to them

They will probably tell you to keep it and figure out where it was SUPPOSED to go... or just wait untill someone complains that they didnt get it.

Maybe take a picture of it and post it here... maybe someone will recognize it.
13/9/2008 4:56:44

Alex

Free frog glass clothes, interesting.
    I am intrigued by the big shipment to US. Problem with that is a. they pay shipping twice, and b. it would take even longer for them to ship due to the double shipping. One to the US office, then one after that to each of the locations. Impractical in my opinion.
13/9/2008 8:06:01

ScrapMojo

This is really starting tick me off... no replies as to a resolve or maybe why the issues are arising and more products ending up at wrong address'
13/9/2008 13:43:20

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
Here is the pic of the treefrog glass cloth any one missing it? Reply

>>I received a partial order today, a great ornament but I also received a green tree frog glass cloth which is not mine!! I have to contact customer service and ask them what they want me to do with it.
    >>
    >
    >OMG... could you imagine if they asked you to pay to mail it back to them
    >
    >They will probably tell you to keep it and figure out where it was SUPPOSED to go... or just wait untill someone complains that they didnt get it.
    >
    >Maybe take a picture of it and post it here... maybe someone will recognize it.

here is the pic

i contacted customer service but no reply yet but its the weekend
13/9/2008 21:14:56

RM
RE:Here is the pic of the treefrog glass cloth any one missing it? Reply

Well it's cute
14/9/2008 0:22:33
Page 1 of 2, Total 22 1 2