Your are the 1017th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 31 1 2
AuthorPosts

vivian
TotalPost:15
Ruby,could you please review my photobook called ''carol's'' Reply

I found that designer can't add theme or template myself, is it?

I don't how to use photoshop, can anyone tell me is there any free tool that let me

just put the pic behind quickpages also can add photobook pages(like 20 or 25)

Really appreciate your help

Thanks,
    Vivian
10/9/2008 11:38:00

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Help needed Reply

Hi Vivian,

There are buttons on the right top corner. You can choose "Theme" or "Background" to edit your page by dragging and dropping them into the pages.

For adding photos in, just press "layout", drag and drop like before, and you can place photos in your album.

Any questions feel free to ask anytime.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
10/9/2008 12:08:29

vivian
RE:RE:Help needed Reply

I knew that, but my question is how can I add my own theme to it? I'd like more templates

Thanks
    >Hi Vivian,
    >
    >There are buttons on the right top corner. You can choose "Theme" or "Background" to edit your page by dragging and dropping them into the pages.
    >
    >For adding photos in, just press "layout", drag and drop like before, and you can place photos in your album.
    >
    >Any questions feel free to ask anytime.

>
10/9/2008 12:11:38

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:Help needed Reply

Vivian you will need to search the net for free quickpages or join a scrapbook forum...

You will need to load it into photoshop or your other image software then load your photo..... copy the quickpage and drop it ontop of your photo then save that as one image (with another name so you do not over write your original) and upload that to this site as you would just photos....

hope this helps... its kind of hard to instruct someone who does not know how to use photoshop sorry... i'm bad at instructions too so that does not help
10/9/2008 18:28:50

vivian
RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed Reply

Sure, it really helps,thanks:)
    one more question, I can't find much free quickpage, if I buy 12*12 one, can I use it for 8*8 photobook?

>Vivian you will need to search the net for free quickpages or join a scrapbook forum...
    >
    >You will need to load it into photoshop or your other image software then load your photo..... copy the quickpage and drop it ontop of your photo then save that as one image (with another name so you do not over write your original) and upload that to this site as you would just photos....
    >
    >hope this helps... its kind of hard to instruct someone who does not know how to use photoshop sorry... i'm bad at instructions too so that does not help
11/9/2008 2:22:18

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Help needed Reply

You can amend size with photo shop too.
    Ruby
11/9/2008 10:02:52

vivian
RE:Help needed(how to put 3 images behind the quick page(has 3 frames)) Reply

Thanks everyone, I'm starting to design it
    However I found some quick pages have 3 frames, which mean we can put 3images on it, now I'm stuck 'cause the first page will cross 2 frames, what can I do with it?
    Anyone can help me?

Thanks
    Vivian
11/9/2008 11:40:49

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Help needed(how to put 3 images behind the quick page(has 3 frames)) Reply

you will have the SCALE down the one image to make it fit... if it fits the way you like but some of the edge is hanging out into the other frame you will have to cut it off.

Use the selction tool (looks like a doted square normally) then highlight/select around the area that is haning over and just hit the delete key. That is how you do it in photoshop. But i'm not sure what prgrame you use though.

Let me know if that works for you? or if you need more help.
11/9/2008 12:47:13

vivian
RE:RE:RE:Help needed(how to put 3 images behind the quick page(has 3 frames)) Reply

Yep, that problem solved.
    Now I have new question: how to add text? can I add it to anywhere I want or it depends on the PNG quickpage?

>you will have the SCALE down the one image to make it fit... if it fits the way you like but some of the edge is hanging out into the other frame you will have to cut it off.
    >
    >Use the selction tool (looks like a doted square normally) then highlight/select around the area that is haning over and just hit the delete key. That is how you do it in photoshop. But i'm not sure what prgrame you use though.
    >
    >Let me know if that works for you? or if you need more help.
12/9/2008 10:48:14

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(how to put 3 images behind the quick page(has 3 frames)) Reply

You can add text anywhere on the photo page. Then the whole thing saves as one file. If you joing a quickpage exchange, you get everybody's pages if you submit atleast one. Then you'll have enough coordinating pages to make a whole book for minimal work.
12/9/2008 10:52:42

vivian
RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

when I load the photo to the designer, it says 21,22,23 are empty, what does it mean? all I want is 20pages's photobook, anyone can tell me how to do with it?

Vivian
14/9/2008 6:14:35

RM
RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

>when I load the photo to the designer, it says 21,22,23 are empty, what does it mean? all I want is 20pages's photobook, anyone can tell me how to do with it?
    >
    >Vivian
    >
    Can you take a screen shot of the message so I can see what it looks like? If it is saying pages 21,22, and 23 are empty... did you accidentally add extra pages to the book? If so go to the add/delete pages part.
14/9/2008 6:47:46

nminix
TotalPost:73
RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

I am having the same issue as vivian. I have not added any pages, yet it says that 21, 22, and 23 are empty. Any ideas?
14/9/2008 10:25:48

vivian
RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

Please check the attached screenshot,I didn't add any page, the last page with logo is 24,is that mean it's 24 pages' photobook ? if you don't buy 3 extra pages, they're blank?

>>when I load the photo to the designer, it says 21,22,23 are empty, what does it mean? all I want is 20pages's photobook, anyone can tell me how to do with it?
    >>
    >>Vivian
    >>
    >Can you take a screen shot of the message so I can see what it looks like? If it is saying pages 21,22, and 23 are empty... did you accidentally add extra pages to the book? If so go to the add/delete pages part.
14/9/2008 11:45:31

Carrie
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

Personally if they do have those 3 pages blank it's a CROCK b/c that screen was NOT there when I created mine on September 1st.
    I also think it's bad business practice to advertise a 20 page book when it's really a 23 page book and make you pay an extra $1.50 so those 3 pages won't be blank!!! That's a bit deceiving if you ask me...almost like false advertising.

Carrie
14/9/2008 21:51:16

RM
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

That's weird Hopefully they will come on tonight (their Monday morning) and explain for you guys
14/9/2008 23:41:46

Carrie
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

did anyone see this issue before Sept 11th? Because I don't remember seeing it when I set mine up on Sept 1st.
    Carrie
15/9/2008 7:49:35

Carrie
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

Hello - can we please get an answer so we can make our 20 page books?
15/9/2008 19:33:29

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Help needed(why it says 21,22,23 are empty?) Reply

Since the nature of "machine sewn binding process", 24 or 32 or 40 pages are a must.

Last page is "logo page".

If you want to "save the $0.50 per additional page", they will be in empty blank white page.

If we want to do "tricky", we should advertise 20 pages, and sell additional page for $1.00 per page like those other big websites outside.

You are suggested to add 21st, 22nd, 23rd pages.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
15/9/2008 21:46:09

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
so 20 page photo books are actually 24 pages? Reply

Sorry so Berry do you mean the 20 page photo books are in actual fact 24 page photo books?

So who ever orders the 20 page photo book will recieve 2 blank pages plus the logo page am I correct?

Sorry i am a little confused
15/9/2008 22:24:24
Page 1 of 2, Total 31 1 2