Your are the 6791th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 3, Total 42 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

Sharon
TotalPost:7
Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

Was happy with first photo cards I ordered so tried something different with these.. did all diff cards and then selected to not have numbers printed on them. I then bound them to make a mini album. (faces are blurred on purpose for posting reasons)

11/9/2008 7:25:25

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

That's neat. How did you do the binding? Did you take it somewhere or do it yourself?
11/9/2008 8:26:01

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

PLEASE SHARE HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA>.. you would have to buy a special hole punch to do that for sure.
11/9/2008 8:31:03

RM
RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

>PLEASE SHARE HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!
    >
    >THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA>.. you would have to buy a special hole punch to do that for sure.

Yeah I know how they do it but I was wondering if they did it themselves (maybe at work) or if there was some place that would do it for you.
11/9/2008 8:32:54

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

Kinkos girls they have these bindings. You gotta check with a copy store in your area they might have it too
11/9/2008 9:07:27

RM
:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

I wonder how much Kinko's would charge for something like that?
11/9/2008 9:46:21

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

Wow This is Amazing!

>Was happy with first photo cards I ordered so tried something different with these.. did all diff cards and then selected to not have numbers printed on them. I then bound them to make a mini album. (faces are blurred on purpose for posting reasons)
11/9/2008 11:16:25

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

>Wow This is Amazing!

Ya i think so too.

Artscow you should look into doing something like this... it would be very easy for you to do
11/9/2008 11:39:48

Alex
TotalPost:99
RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

>>Wow This is Amazing!
    >
    >Ya i think so too.
    >
    >Artscow you should look into doing something like this... it would be very easy for you to do
    You can probably take it to an office store. THey have these machines, they sell them and you can buy the bindings and do it. I like it though, a very neat idea.
11/9/2008 13:48:24

rubyL
TotalPost:573

Hi Sharon,

What a good design you've made! We love to see customers develop their imagination with ArtsCow products.

Keep going!

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
11/9/2008 14:33:56

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935

How cute is that! Thanks for sharing its really great (good stuff with thinking outside the box too )
11/9/2008 20:08:28

Sharon
RE:RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

>>PLEASE SHARE HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!
    >>
    >>THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA>.. you would have to buy a special hole punch to do that for sure.
    >
    >Yeah I know how they do it but I was wondering if they did it themselves (maybe at work) or if there was some place that would do it for you.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I used a product called Bind it All. http://www.binditall.com/
    ~~~~ Sharon
11/9/2008 23:06:34

Mandy
TotalPost:20

This is amazing. I am a team mom for an innercity youth football team and I have been trying to figure out how to do a little something for all of the coaches that wouldn't be too expensive. This is it!
11/9/2008 23:57:45

Dawn Boileau
TotalPost:3

What a neat idea! This would make great gifts fo grandparents or even little kids. my 2 year old granddaughter loves to look at pics of herself :)
12/9/2008 17:02:46

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

>>>PLEASE SHARE HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!
    >>>
    >>>THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA>.. you would have to buy a special hole punch to do that for sure.
    >>
    >>Yeah I know how they do it but I was wondering if they did it themselves (maybe at work) or if there was some place that would do it for you.
    >
    >Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I used a product called Bind it All. http://www.binditall.com/
    >~~~~ Sharon

What size wire did you use? My daughter is a specia ed teacher and I think these would be awesome to make for the kids to help with language development
13/9/2008 7:55:59

ken
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Photo cards made into mini album (pics inside) Reply

>>>>PLEASE SHARE HOW YOU DID THIS!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>>THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA>.. you would have to buy a special hole punch to do that for sure.
    >>>
    >>>Yeah I know how they do it but I was wondering if they did it themselves (maybe at work) or if there was some place that would do it for you.
    >>
    >>Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I used a product called Bind it All. http://www.binditall.com/
    >>~~~~ Sharon
    >
    >What size wire did you use? My daughter is a specia ed teacher and I think these would be awesome to make for the kids to help with language development
    >
    This is very interesting, I may have to use your idea!!! Thank yo for sharing it
14/9/2008 9:30:13

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51

>Was happy with first photo cards I ordered so tried something different with these.. did all diff cards and then selected to not have numbers printed on them. I then bound them to make a mini album. (faces are blurred on purpose for posting reasons)

Two Words.... AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
14/9/2008 23:56:42

Sharon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    REPLY TO QUESTIONS:

I used the Bind It All ( http://www.binditall.com/) to bind the cards. I used 3/4" and I bound 46 of the cards together - could have fit the whole deck I think but I had intentionally ordered duplicates of some of the pics to give to other family members to put on fridge etc.

Thanks for looking!
15/9/2008 2:33:23

Carol
TotalPost:136

How creative, love it!

Are these the playing cards? I had thought about making trading cards for the kids on my boys football teams and using the custom playing cards, just omitting the numbers.
17/9/2008 20:32:42

RM

Yes she used the 54 design playing cards. They are so versatile since you can take off the poker text.... great for making kids games like go fish, memory, etc
18/9/2008 0:43:38
Page 1 of 3, Total 42 1 2 3