Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

sanjay chauhan
TotalPost:3
Received my first 2 photobooks - have a problem and need your help berry Reply

Hi berry,

I just got my first two photobooks and they are good but both of them on the same page, page 28, had all the pictures turn out with a shap red tint. These are two different photobooks and so it is weird that the issue is on the same page. my customer number is 429145 and i am going to try and post the picture here for you. i hope you can reprint and send these back to us as they are gifts.

thanks,
12/9/2008 11:54:35

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Received my first 2 photobooks - have a problem and need your help berry Reply

Hi Sanjay,

I have checked your photo book design, and found your original photos are with red tint too.

So we just print what you design in photo book.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
13/9/2008 10:13:32

sanjay chauhan
TotalPost:3
RE:Received my first 2 photobooks - have a problem and need your help berry Reply

Hi Ruby,

I looked at the first photobook, on page 28 and there are couple of pictures with a slight red tint, but the finished product has way more red to it than the pictures. THen the second photobook, those pictures on page 28 have zero red to them yet the finished product does. please take a look again as this is not right. Also, please look at page 24/25 on the first photo book, and the final pictures turned out yellow.

thanks,
15/9/2008 0:30:14

Berry
TotalPost:1021

hi sanjay,

Since the digital printing process, all digital images were changed into "CMYK" mode before printing, some details will be lost. You can't compare it with the "digital photo prints", they are different printing process.

Even we do re-print for you, they will turn out the same printing and quality. (We did color checking every day.)

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
19/9/2008 16:31:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1