Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

NT
TotalPost:191
Serious shipping issues that need Berry/William/Ruby attention Reply

Hi, Berry,
    I know this is somewhat out of your control the moment you ship the finished products out of your facility. I also know that you have attempted to resolve this shipping issue by re-ship the orders without additional charges (your loss). You have even lowered the shipping charge to be more competitive ( a smart move to attract more customers). However, you will have to do more on your part since there are still a lot of customers having problem receiving their orders in the mail. Can you arrange with the post ofice to add the certified mail/tracking feature? We don't mind paying $2-$3 more on top of the current shipping/handling charge in order to receive our order on time for gifts on special occasion such as birthday, anniversary,etc.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Ngoc
12/9/2008 11:58:08

eric
TotalPost:43
RE:Serious shipping issues that need Berry/William/Ruby attention Reply

Another issue with ArtsCow is when an order is damaged in shipping due to improper packaging they are very reluctant to re-ship.

I placed an order 1 month ago, it arrived damaged. I let them know and after multiple emails was told to attach pictures of the torn up damaged photos. I did so for the ones that my housekeeper had not thrown away and still the replacement order has not been shipped. So as of now, I don't have the pictures I ordered for a gift a month ago, don't have the free credits I used to place the order, and am out the shipping charges, not to mention hours of time spent emailing them, attempting to call them when they don't answer, etc.

As of now, one very unhappy customer here since artscow doesn't seem to back up their products or their claims...can't see a company like this lasting.

>Hi, Berry,
    >I know this is somewhat out of your control the moment you ship the finished products out of your facility. I also know that you have attempted to resolve this shipping issue by re-ship the orders without additional charges (your loss). You have even lowered the shipping charge to be more competitive ( a smart move to attract more customers). However, you will have to do more on your part since there are still a lot of customers having problem receiving their orders in the mail. Can you arrange with the post ofice to add the certified mail/tracking feature? We don't mind paying $2-$3 more on top of the current shipping/handling charge in order to receive our order on time for gifts on special occasion such as birthday, anniversary,etc.
    >Thanks for your attention.
    >Ngoc
13/9/2008 21:59:28

eric
TotalPost:43
RE:Serious shipping issues that need Berry/William/Ruby attention Reply

Another issue with ArtsCow is when an order is damaged in shipping due to improper packaging they are very reluctant to re-ship.

I placed an order 1 month ago, it arrived damaged. I let them know and after multiple emails was told to attach pictures of the torn up damaged photos. I did so for the ones that my housekeeper had not thrown away and still the replacement order has not been shipped. So as of now, I don't have the pictures I ordered for a gift a month ago, don't have the free credits I used to place the order, and am out the shipping charges, not to mention hours of time spent emailing them, attempting to call them when they don't answer, etc.

As of now, one very unhappy customer here since artscow doesn't seem to back up their products or their claims...can't see a company like this lasting.

>Hi, Berry,
    >I know this is somewhat out of your control the moment you ship the finished products out of your facility. I also know that you have attempted to resolve this shipping issue by re-ship the orders without additional charges (your loss). You have even lowered the shipping charge to be more competitive ( a smart move to attract more customers). However, you will have to do more on your part since there are still a lot of customers having problem receiving their orders in the mail. Can you arrange with the post ofice to add the certified mail/tracking feature? We don't mind paying $2-$3 more on top of the current shipping/handling charge in order to receive our order on time for gifts on special occasion such as birthday, anniversary,etc.
    >Thanks for your attention.
    >Ngoc
13/9/2008 21:59:35

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Serious shipping issues that need Berry/William/Ruby attention Reply

I also think the struggle to get a refund for obvious quality issues is really not a good way to do business. You guys should back up your products 100% since it says 30 day money back guarantee (now in all honesty the 30 days should be a bit longer since some orders don't even arrive in 30 days) so it should be as quick as a photo for proof of defect then no problems we will ship a new one..

I don't see why you have to go through the circus act of damaging the item and sending MORE pics and emails and BEG for a refund... you should set a level for yourselves artscow and keep it professional.... even with a defective item from other places... with good customer service and honest quick refunds i still go back due to it being very professional.

My opinion anyway
13/9/2008 22:18:48

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:Serious shipping issues that need Berry/William/Ruby attention Reply

I am actually getting worried. Its been over a 5 weeks since I order a book for a present and i am moving soon... this book better arrive before i move
    even though its already 2 weeks late to give as a present
16/9/2008 16:59:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1