Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Richard
TotalPost:15
I was charged twice for my only order Reply

Hello Berry,

Firstable I would like to thank you for the great free offers; they came out great as I got mine prints back the other day.
    However, my credit card bill show that the order was charged twice on the same order. I only ordered the free offers that were given, 1 photobook, 50 of 5x7 prints, 50 of 4x6 prints, 10 of 8x10 prints and 4 of 12x18 prints. The total was $31.43 US dollars for shipping and handling, but it was charged twice. I have contact my credit card company to dispute the charge, however, I would like to let you know of the issue.
    Sincerely,

Richard
12/9/2008 23:34:37

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:I was charged twice for my only order Reply

Just bumping this up for you
15/9/2008 3:37:33

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:I was charged twice for my only order Reply

YEH how wrong is this... i hope it gets fixed asap!!
15/9/2008 6:10:05

Richard
RE:RE:RE:I was charged twice for my only order Reply

>YEH how wrong is this... i hope it gets fixed asap!!
    >

I called my credit card company and they said they would dispute the charge with artscow, and I shouldn't have to worry about it. It was a mistake that artscow customer support wouldn't have any problem fixing it, since my order history only has one order made since I became member. 2 charges to one order is an obvious mistake.
15/9/2008 13:01:33

Richard
RE:RE:RE:RE:I was charged twice for my only order Reply

Just want to update, I have gotten artscow customer support refunded the mistaken charge, so everything is cool. I 've just ordered some more photobooks from them !:)

>>YEH how wrong is this... i hope it gets fixed asap!!
    >>
    >
    >I called my credit card company and they said they would dispute the charge with artscow, and I shouldn't have to worry about it. It was a mistake that artscow customer support wouldn't have any problem fixing it, since my order history only has one order made since I became member. 2 charges to one order is an obvious mistake.
18/9/2008 6:22:35

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:I was charged twice for my only order Reply

Great news... glad you were helped
18/9/2008 16:00:51
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1