Your are the 343th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

Andrea Cox
TotalPost:5
Where did my credits go? Reply

I had a LOT of credits from when I first signed up here and had planned on using those for Christmas gifts. When I was at work the other day I got the email about ten free photo books so I clicked on the link to redeem them and then noticed that all I had left were those ten free books and some minimal prints and I do mean minimal. What happened to my credits? I have referred two people already from my job to this site and I'm hoping that's not the problem because if it is then there are 10,000 employees there who use the same ISP and it would be very disappointing not only to me but to the coworkers I referred if this is the kind of business you're running. Please let me know what is going on with these credits as I had a huge order planned and now it looks as though it won't be any order at all. Thanks!
13/9/2008 9:38:29

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

>I had a LOT of credits from when I first signed up here and had planned on using those for Christmas gifts. When I was at work the other day I got the email about ten free photo books so I clicked on the link to redeem them and then noticed that all I had left were those ten free books and some minimal prints and I do mean minimal. What happened to my credits? I have referred two people already from my job to this site and I'm hoping that's not the problem because if it is then there are 10,000 employees there who use the same ISP and it would be very disappointing not only to me but to the coworkers I referred if this is the kind of business you're running. Please let me know what is going on with these credits as I had a huge order planned and now it looks as though it won't be any order at all. Thanks!

I had the same problem I referred my daughter and bunch of girls from the university I was told that it went by isp number, but when one of them made a purchase I did get full credit.
13/9/2008 9:54:25

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

Yeh but the problem is she had them all before and now they just got up and walked away...

thats wrong? I hope they fix that asap
13/9/2008 13:47:02

Andrea Cox

I think what irritates me the most is that they even took away credits where I had traded with people on here for things. I mean I gave up things to get the credits I wanted for my Christmas list and now they've snatched them out from under me. I wouldn't even have referred people had I known this and who knows if they will order or not, I just referred them because they heard me talking about this "great deal" I found, it's really frustrating especially considering I had planned on printing out tons of 12x18's and 8x10's of the family picture that my entire family (all 40+ of us) had taken for my grandparents. I had told them I would get them printed while I got mine printed and now all those credits are gone, this just baffles me.
13/9/2008 22:34:23

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

>I think what irritates me the most is that they even took away credits where I had traded with people on here for things. I mean I gave up things to get the credits I wanted for my Christmas list and now they've snatched them out from under me. I wouldn't even have referred people had I known this and who knows if they will order or not, I just referred them because they heard me talking about this "great deal" I found, it's really frustrating especially considering I had planned on printing out tons of 12x18's and 8x10's of the family picture that my entire family (all 40+ of us) had taken for my grandparents. I had told them I would get them printed while I got mine printed and now all those credits are gone, this just baffles me.
    how many 12 x 18 and 8 x 10 were you needing?
13/9/2008 22:59:11

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

OH yeh i never even thought of that!!
    in the mean time how many do you need sweetie we might be able to chip in since AC are not getting back to you
14/9/2008 0:16:03

Andrea Cox
RE:RE:RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

That's sweet of you all and I really do appreciate it but if they can't dignify me with a response when the weekend is done and do business properly then I can take that printing business elsewhere and would rather not waste it here if that makes sense? So basically I'm going to give them until Tues. night for a response and if nothing I'll just move on and try to forget it.
14/9/2008 10:03:41

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

Have you emailed htem as well Andrea? Or try'ed calling? you have to call at NIGHT as they are in China time.

I would also compile a list of the credits you had (it will be hard to remember all of them) but then you will atleast get the most important ones back... the ones you traded for.

and list how many of each if you can remember.

GOOD LUCK, i can't see them NOT fixing this for you.
    and i have lots of credits, so if you need anything and decide to give it another go then let me know.
15/9/2008 3:33:38

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Where did my credits go? Reply

Anyway, it is their holiday today.

>That's sweet of you all and I really do appreciate it but if they can't dignify me with a response when the weekend is done and do business properly then I can take that printing business elsewhere and would rather not waste it here if that makes sense? So basically I'm going to give them until Tues. night for a response and if nothing I'll just move on and try to forget it.
15/9/2008 23:15:03

Andrea Cox

Still nothing and yup I emailed them as well
16/9/2008 19:19:52

Andrea Cox

They took care of me overnight last night and returned all of my credits!! Thank you so much! I will be placing my order super soon :)
17/9/2008 23:42:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1