Your are the 277th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Lori
TotalPost:5
Question about photo layouts Reply

I was wondering what the result would be if I excluded a photo in a certain layout. For example, on the two photo layout (no text) where one photo is the entire page and the second photo is a small inset, if I left out the second smaller photo, would the full page photo show up in that area? Or would there be a white space where the inset photo should be? I'm interested in having certain photos be the full page, but want to exclude the inset photo. Is that possible? And if not, could that be included in the layouts?

Thank you!
15/9/2008 11:28:31

Linda
TotalPost:113
RE:Question about photo layouts Reply

>I was wondering what the result would be if I excluded a photo in a certain layout. For example, on the two photo layout (no text) where one photo is the entire page and the second photo is a small inset, if I left out the second smaller photo, would the full page photo show up in that area? Or would there be a white space where the inset photo should be? I'm interested in having certain photos be the full page, but want to exclude the inset photo. Is that possible? And if not, could that be included in the layouts?
    >
    >Thank you!

Whatever is your backgound will show through. In my experience if you put a photo as the whole background you can add photos on top if you want using the photo layout OR you can leave one or more of them out. if you leave them out - you wouldn't know they were supposed to be there at all - no lines or white bits.
15/9/2008 11:47:32

Lori
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:Question about photo layouts Reply

Thank you, Linda! That's what I needed to know!
16/9/2008 9:54:33
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1