Your are the 1071th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 2, Total 25 1 2
AuthorPosts

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry, Why are you deleting posts? re: 20 page book not a true 20 pages Reply

>>for those members who referral friends to use the code, we are still adding 30p photo books credits to their a/c. We did correct the errors for them.
    >
    >>Sorry about any inconvenience caused.
    >
    >
    >Hey Berry.... I also have had 5 more credits used and have gotten Calendars for them.
    >Can you fix for me, as Willaim had already done it for the other 3
    >I dont want the Calendars too take the 5 calendars that you gave me by accedent and replace with photo books.
    >
    >THANKS Berry

Berry,
    I have not had any of my calendars replaced with the photo books it is still showing 8 calendar credits can you please fix this, and replace them with photo books.
    Thanks Berry
19/9/2008 20:29:26

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
Berry?? Reply

Bump
20/9/2008 21:47:49

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68
RE:re: 20 page book not a true 20 pages Reply

Not everything in life is going to be "perfect" how you have it in your head to be... I look at the extra pages as an opportunity to add a little of my own creativity to the book... One of these books is going to be of my daughter's hospital stays.. I am adding some of her hospital bracelets and having some of her favorite nurses and drs. autograph these last pages. My nephew is so excited about glueing some of his favorite birthday cards to these last pages since his is a birthday book.... My other nephew is drawing on one page and putting a scrap of his old security blanket on one page and still looking for an idea for his last page. When life hands you lemons make lemonade... I hope you find a GREAT idea for these last pages.. Something creative that will give your books a more unique feel!
29/9/2008 10:20:33

Claudette Howard
TotalPost:98
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry, Why are you deleting posts? re: 20 page book not a true 20 pages Reply

>>for those members who referral friends to use the code, we are still adding 30p photo books credits to their a/c. We did correct the errors for them.
    >
    >>Sorry about any inconvenience caused.
    >
    >
    >Hey Berry.... I also have had 5 more credits used and have gotten Calendars for them.
    >Can you fix for me, as Willaim had already done it for the other 3
    >I dont want the Calendars too take the 5 calendars that you gave me by accedent and replace with photo books.
    >
    >THANKS Berry
    Hey, Berry,
    I also have gotten free calendars instead of Photo books. I cannot use the calendars, but can the photo books. Please reconsider and credit me the 5 photo books I should receive. Thank you so much.

29/9/2008 11:37:15

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry, Why are you deleting posts? re: 20 page book not a true 20 pages Reply

hi Claudette,

In your referral history, no friends referred at all? where are your friends?

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
29/9/2008 22:00:56
Page 2 of 2, Total 25 1 2