Your are the 780th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1
AuthorPosts

Karyn
TotalPost:5
where do you find these great credits? Reply

I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them

someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    12 x 18
    800 prints
    I found the one for coasters

can someone share these codes with me?

thanks,
19/9/2008 10:09:13

Amanda Sagittarius
TotalPost:26
RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

Under credits and discounts on the left side of your screen right around your saved designs

>I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them
    >
    >someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    >12 x 18
    >800 prints
    >I found the one for coasters
    >
    >can someone share these codes with me?
    >
    >thanks,
19/9/2008 10:12:46

Karyn
RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

>Under credits and discounts on the left side of your screen right around your saved designs
    >
    >
    >>I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them
    >>
    >>someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    >>12 x 18
    >>800 prints
    >>I found the one for coasters
    >>
    >>can someone share these codes with me?
    >>
    >>thanks,
    >
    I found those but someone mentioned they were emailed a code to get 800 more prints, and 10 photobooks but i cant find those codes to enter
19/9/2008 10:16:55

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
RE:RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

>>Under credits and discounts on the left side of your screen right around your saved designs
    >>
    >>
    >>>I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them
    >>>
    >>>someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    >>>12 x 18
    >>>800 prints
    >>>I found the one for coasters
    >>>
    >>>can someone share these codes with me?
    >>>
    >>>thanks,
    >>
    >I found those but someone mentioned they were emailed a code to get 800 more prints, and 10 photobooks but i cant find those codes to enter

I had the same problem when I first signed up too. Then thankfully I have some friends letting me know if I have missed any deals. Alot of the special promotions will be sent to most of the people who have the box checked to recieive the newsletter(under your account) but not everyone. (I only have received a few of these offers) But keep your eyes on the forum for the codes being mentioned and asking is always a great way to double check too. Here are the codes that I know of so far:
    As their offers say they can stop this promotion at any time.
    These letters for all of these codes must be in capital.

20RN20SCOASTER - This is for 40 free coasters- 20 Round and 20 square (must validate by 9/30)

FREE100WALLET - This is for 100 wallets (4 pictures on each sheet - 10 sheet per month)
    60FREE8x10 - This is for 60 free 8x10's (5 per month)
    24FREE12x18's -This is for 24 free 12x18's (2 per month)

FREE10XBOOKS -This is for 10 free 20 page photo books (now after you validate this code they expire very soon. Three will expire in a few days, then about 10 days later 3 more expire and then about 10 days later the last 4 expire.)

FREE800 - This is for 800 free prints (they are running an anniversary special that is only good for the first 5000 people who validate this code so you need to move fast on this one)It is for 400 4x6's, and 400 5x7's in addition if you are one of the first 5000 people to order a photo book after you validate that code you will get an additional 400 (200 4x6, 200 5x7)photos deposited into your account.

Now these next codes are check out codes that you enter into the coupon box during the check out process:
    These are only good until the first 5000 people use them too. I just used mine (9/17) and they still worked.
    The letters must be in all capitals,

PB499 - This is for a 4.99 /20 page photo book. This is only good for 1 book, then each additional book would be 9.99 unless you have credits. This is the total price- so if you make a book try this code during checkout first to see if is still working because it is cheaper than the 7.99 you would pay for the shipping of your free book code above.

CDR499 - This is for a calendar for 4.99. This is good for only 1 calendar, then each calendar after that would be 9.99 unless you have credits. If you have any calendar credits this would be cheaper than the 7.99 shipping you have to pay with those so try this first.

I hope this helps. If any one else knows of any other codes out there please feel free to add to this.

19/9/2008 20:16:10

Richard
TotalPost:15
RE:RE:RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

Christine, you rock!! thank you, thank you, thank you !!!! now I have credits for the rest of 2009!!

Richard

>>>Under credits and discounts on the left side of your screen right around your saved designs
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them
    >>>>
    >>>>someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    >>>>12 x 18
    >>>>800 prints
    >>>>I found the one for coasters
    >>>>
    >>>>can someone share these codes with me?
    >>>>
    >>>>thanks,
    >>>
    >>I found those but someone mentioned they were emailed a code to get 800 more prints, and 10 photobooks but i cant find those codes to enter
    >
    >
    >I had the same problem when I first signed up too. Then thankfully I have some friends letting me know if I have missed any deals. Alot of the special promotions will be sent to most of the people who have the box checked to recieive the newsletter(under your account) but not everyone. (I only have received a few of these offers) But keep your eyes on the forum for the codes being mentioned and asking is always a great way to double check too. Here are the codes that I know of so far:
    >As their offers say they can stop this promotion at any time.
    >These letters for all of these codes must be in capital.

>
    >20RN20SCOASTER - This is for 40 free coasters- 20 Round and 20 square
    >FREE100WALLET - This is for 100 wallets (4 pictures on each sheet - 10 sheet per month)
    >60FREE8x10 - This is for 60 free 8x10's (5 per month)
    >24FREE12x18's -This is for 24 free 12x18's (2 per month)
    >
    >FREE10XBOOKS -This is for 10 free 20 page photo books (now after you validate this code they expire very soon. Three will expire in a few days, then about 10 days later 3 more expire and then about 10 days later the last 4 expire.)
    >
    >FREE800 - This is for 800 free prints (they are running an anniversary special that is only good for the first 5000 people who validate this code so you need to move fast on this one)It is for 400 4x6's, and 400 5x7's in addition if you are one of the first 5000 people to order a photo book after you validate that code you will get an additional 400 (200 4x6, 200 5x7)photos deposited into your account.
    >
    >
    >Now these next codes are check out codes that you enter into the coupon box during the check out process:
    >These are only good until the first 5000 people use them too. I just used mine (9/17) and they still worked.
    >The letters must be in all capitals,
    >
    >PB499 - This is for a 4.99 /20 page photo book. This is only good for 1 book, then each additional book would be 9.99 unless you have credits. This is the total price- so if you make a book try this code during checkout first to see if is still working because it is cheaper than the 7.99 you would pay for the shipping of your free book code above.
    >
    >CDR499 - This is for a calendar for 4.99. This is good for only 1 calendar, then each calendar after that would be 9.99 unless you have credits. If you have any calendar credits this would be cheaper than the 7.99 shipping you have to pay with those so try this first.
    >
    >I hope this helps. If any one else knows of any other codes out there please feel free to add to this.
    >
    >
20/9/2008 5:51:14

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
Well done Reply

Thank you Christine.

You are just wonderful!! And those credits are well described.
    (Which is even clearer than the list on my hand. :Kidding)

I believe I had spoken for any reader of this thread whom are not yet leaving a note.
20/9/2008 9:36:54

Christine B Capricorn
Title:Christine
TotalPost:51
RE:Well done Reply

>Thank you Christine.
    >
    >You are just wonderful!! And those credits are well described.
    >(Which is even clearer than the list on my hand. :Kidding)
    >
    >I believe I had spoken for any reader of this thread whom are not yet leaving a note.
    >

Thank you Richard and "Admin 1" for the nice comments. You are welcome for the post. I am still relatively new to this too, but I am catching on and willing to share what I know with anyone who may need the information. I have learned alot (and still am learning) from the wonderful people who have been with artscow for a while and are always answering questions on posts when they can too. So I will drop a big thanks to them too. (You all know who you are.)
21/9/2008 3:38:34

Karyn

>>>Under credits and discounts on the left side of your screen right around your saved designs
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I just joined and I see all these great free codes people are taking about but cannot find them
    >>>>
    >>>>someone mentioned free 8 x 8 photobooks
    >>>>12 x 18
    >>>>800 prints
    >>>>I found the one for coasters
    >>>>
    >>>>can someone share these codes with me?
    >>>>
    >>>>thanks,
    >>>
    >>I found those but someone mentioned they were emailed a code to get 800 more prints, and 10 photobooks but i cant find those codes to enter
    >
    >
    >I had the same problem when I first signed up too. Then thankfully I have some friends letting me know if I have missed any deals. Alot of the special promotions will be sent to most of the people who have the box checked to recieive the newsletter(under your account) but not everyone. (I only have received a few of these offers) But keep your eyes on the forum for the codes being mentioned and asking is always a great way to double check too. Here are the codes that I know of so far:
    >As their offers say they can stop this promotion at any time.
    >These letters for all of these codes must be in capital.

>
    >20RN20SCOASTER - This is for 40 free coasters- 20 Round and 20 square (must validate by 9/30)
    >
    >FREE100WALLET - This is for 100 wallets (4 pictures on each sheet - 10 sheet per month)
    >60FREE8x10 - This is for 60 free 8x10's (5 per month)
    >24FREE12x18's -This is for 24 free 12x18's (2 per month)
    >
    >FREE10XBOOKS -This is for 10 free 20 page photo books (now after you validate this code they expire very soon. Three will expire in a few days, then about 10 days later 3 more expire and then about 10 days later the last 4 expire.)
    >
    >FREE800 - This is for 800 free prints (they are running an anniversary special that is only good for the first 5000 people who validate this code so you need to move fast on this one)It is for 400 4x6's, and 400 5x7's in addition if you are one of the first 5000 people to order a photo book after you validate that code you will get an additional 400 (200 4x6, 200 5x7)photos deposited into your account.
    >
    >
    >Now these next codes are check out codes that you enter into the coupon box during the check out process:
    >These are only good until the first 5000 people use them too. I just used mine (9/17) and they still worked.
    >The letters must be in all capitals,
    >
    >PB499 - This is for a 4.99 /20 page photo book. This is only good for 1 book, then each additional book would be 9.99 unless you have credits. This is the total price- so if you make a book try this code during checkout first to see if is still working because it is cheaper than the 7.99 you would pay for the shipping of your free book code above.
    >
    >CDR499 - This is for a calendar for 4.99. This is good for only 1 calendar, then each calendar after that would be 9.99 unless you have credits. If you have any calendar credits this would be cheaper than the 7.99 shipping you have to pay with those so try this first.
    >
    >I hope this helps. If any one else knows of any other codes out there please feel free to add to this.
    >
    >
    Thank you so much!!!!
21/9/2008 8:25:47

RM
TotalPost:680

Here is the current list:

Validate codes:

20RN20SCOASTER - This is for 40 free coasters- 20 Round and 20 square (must validate by 9/30) should be expired now

FREE100WALLET - This is for 100 wallets (4 pictures on each sheet - 10 sheet per month)

60FREE8x10 - This is for 60 free 8x10's (5 per month)

24FREE12x18 -This is for 24 free 12x18's (2 per month)

FREE10XBOOKS -This is for 10 free 20 page photo books (now after you validate this code They expire very soon. Three will expire in a few days, then about 10 days later 3 more expire and then about 10 days later the last 4 expire.) Expired

FREE800 - This is for 800 free prints (they are running an anniversary special that is only good for the first 5000 people who validate this code so you need to move fast on this one)It is for 400 4x6's, and 400 5x7's in addition if you are one of the first 5000 people to order a photo book after you validate that code you will get an additional 400 (200 4x6, 200 5x7) photos deposited into your account.

30SCRAPBOOKPAGES - Here is the "validate code" for 30pcs free scrapbook pages, including 15 8x8 and 15 12x12 scrapbook pages. 5 of each that expire a month a part

FREE20ORNAMENTS - Ornament (Round) x 5, Ornament (Oval) x 5, Ornament (Heart) x 5 and Ornament (Star) x 5

FREE5XPBS for 5pcs Free Photo Books (20 pages). Expiration dates start at 6 days and go up from there

FREE4XPUZZLES for 4pcs Free Jigsaw Puzzles (2 Rectangular and 2 Heart Shape) 1 of each expire soon, the other 2 will have a month

FREE8CARDS for 2 of each design: 54-Design, single design, Heart Design and Round Design)

FREE40PHOTOCARDS Expires on: 11/17/2008 Redeem and get 40pcs Personalized Real Photo Cards (20pcs 8x4 and 20pcs 7x5, envelopes are included.)

Now these next codes are check out codes that you enter into the coupon box during the check out process:

The letters must be in all capitals,

PB499 - This is for a 4.99 /20 page photo book. This is only good for 1 book, then each additional book would be 9.99 unless you have credits. This is the total price- so if you make a book try this code during checkout first to see if is still working because it is cheaper
    than the 7.99 you would pay for the shipping of your free book code above.

CDR499 - This is for a calendar for 4.99. This is good for only 1 calendar, then each calendar after that would be 9.99 unless you have credits. If you have any calendar credits this would be cheaper than the 7.99 shipping you have to pay with those so try this first.

BOOK1499 8x8 book 30 page for 14.99 till 12/31/08

CDR997 this is for a calendar for 9.97 till 12/31/08

MOUSE199 gets $1.99 mousepads w/ free s/h (exp 11/30/08). Each additional mousepad is $3.99 each (or go to http://customdesignprinted.com and use MSPD88 for an unlimited amount of $2.99 mouse pads with free shipping)

99DOGTAG Get Personalized Dog Tags (one side) at only $0.99/each with free shipping. Expires on 11/20/2008 Checkout code is also applicable to Dog Tags (two sides) at $1.99/each with free shipping.

D35OFF - It gives 35% all NON prints (not applicable to s/h)

D10P25 $10 off a $25 purchase for all non prints items. 10/28/2008

D25OFF 25% off for all non prints items (excludes s/h) 12/31/2008

MPD588 Custom Mousepad $5.88/ea, free shipping. 12/31/2008

WTH688 Custom Watch $6.88/ea, free shipping. 11/15/2008

E12X18S $24.99 for 10pcs 12x18 prints, free shipping. 12/30/2008

PPC888 $8.88 for a deck of photo playing card, free shipping. 11/29/2008
7/11/2008 4:43:45

Lora Brinkman
TotalPost:27
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

THANKS!!!!

The 10 books are expired now... at least it told me it was.
7/11/2008 6:05:47

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

yeah it has expired next to it but wanted it on the list still so people didn't add it thinking I just forgot it. I'll put it in bold though. And you are welcome.. it was a collaborative effort
7/11/2008 6:12:17

Chris
TotalPost:117
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:where do you find these great credits? Reply

Lora,

Do you need photobooks? I have a lot that will expire this month before I can use them. PM me if you need any.

>THANKS!!!!
    >
    >The 10 books are expired now... at least it told me it was.

-----------------------------------------------
    Chris
7/11/2008 10:26:45
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1