Your are the 745th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Starla Kull
TotalPost:9
Parameter not valid Reply

What does "parameter not valid" mean, and why do I keep getting that on some pages that I try to upload? I have uploaded about 25 pages, but the last 5 won't upload. They were all made on the same program and saved the same way. I really need to get this book finished!

20/9/2008 23:47:02

Starla Kull
RE:Parameter not valid Reply

One comment on my previous post. I have these same pages uploaded to another site, and had no problem uploading them. I just wanted to try artscow, but just can't upload them.

>What does "parameter not valid" mean, and why do I keep getting that on some pages that I try to upload? I have uploaded about 25 pages, but the last 5 won't upload. They were all made on the same program and saved the same way. I really need to get this book finished!
    >
    >622
21/9/2008 0:19:45

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:Parameter not valid Reply

hi Starla Kull ,

I saw 25 photos uploaded in your album, Taylor ACver (25 photos), if you still have problem, just let us know.

"parameter not valid" means the photos is not a valid image.

Best Regards
    ArtsCow.com

>One comment on my previous post. I have these same pages uploaded to another site, and had no problem uploading them. I just wanted to try artscow, but just can't upload them.
    >
    >622
    >
    >
    >>What does "parameter not valid" mean, and why do I keep getting that on some pages that I try to upload? I have uploaded about 25 pages, but the last 5 won't upload. They were all made on the same program and saved the same way. I really need to get this book finished!
    >>
    >>622
    >
21/9/2008 23:06:35

Starla Kull
RE:Parameter not valid Reply

So, what do I do about it? I have 5 or so more pages to upload, and I have tried 4 or 5 times each, and they won't upload. They are the same type pages, were made and then saved the same way as they others that did upload. How do I get them to upload? Thanks!

>What does "parameter not valid" mean, and why do I keep getting that on some pages that I try to upload? I have uploaded about 25 pages, but the last 5 won't upload. They were all made on the same program and saved the same way. I really need to get this book finished!
    >
    >622
22/9/2008 9:11:13

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Parameter not valid Reply

Hi. What format did you have them saved as? Maybe if you try saving the last 5 as jpg will work. Or if it was jpg, maybe try saving it in another format? Worth a shot
24/9/2008 5:17:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1