Your are the 442th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

tikisha nock
TotalPost:5
Foto Books Delivery Error Reply

Thought maybe someone with a little more experience with this company would have an idea how to handle this. I ordered 5 foto books a few weeks ago going to Philly, New Jersey, and Kansas. Well 4 went to Philly and 1 is unaccounted for. when I emailed customer support they said sorry for the convenience. Now I will have to send my friend money to mail all the other books to their proper destination. Any ideas as to how to handle this with the company because its really not fair and their response definately doesnt address or resolve the problem. TIA....Kisha
23/9/2008 4:33:17

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:Foto Books Delivery Error Reply

Hi Tikisha Nock,

We have send you an email. Please check your mail box. Thank you.

William
23/9/2008 10:14:16

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Foto Books Delivery Error Reply

Hi... did you get this resolved?
23/9/2008 16:42:36

tikisha nock
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:RE:Foto Books Delivery Error Reply

>Hi... did you get this resolved?

Sort of...Still waiting to see what they are going to do about the missing book. That still was not addressed. Everyone else seems to have such positive experiences with this company so I'm sure it is just an error,but I still want it resolved. thanks for asking
24/9/2008 5:36:06

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:Foto Books Delivery Error Reply

Thats ok. Try emailing them with the order number and dates and they should get back to you in ok time.. or re-send in a few days just in case it got over looked??
24/9/2008 10:11:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1