Your are the 655th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225
HELP! with last page of book! Reply

On the logo page, it says you can remove the logo and also use the page for photos. I add the background and thats ok. I add the layout, the photos and text, but they do not remain when I save it! This would be page 24. When I tried to add more pages, it jumps from 23-31 and I certainly don't need that many pages. 24 would be *perfect* - if only I could get the layout, photos, text to stay put!!! Oddly enough the background remains. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing works.
    I only have a little time left to get this done!

Thanks in advance
    Tina
28/9/2008 22:55:01

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105
RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

I had the same problem with both the calendars and the photo books. AC says it can be done and that they've tested it and it works but everyone seems to have the same problem and they haven't fixed it yet! So basically you pay $2.00 to have the logo removed and you can't put anything in it's place.

I did one of my books that way - thought the back page was saved ordered my book and when I checked it out later the logo page was blank!

So.... it doesn't work!! AC needs to fix this problem and soon!
29/9/2008 2:06:59

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

>I had the same problem with both the calendars and the photo books. AC says it can be done and that they've tested it and it works but everyone seems to have the same problem and they haven't fixed it yet! So basically you pay $2.00 to have the logo removed and you can't put anything in it's place.
    >
    >I did one of my books that way - thought the back page was saved ordered my book and when I checked it out later the logo page was blank!
    >
    >So.... it doesn't work!! AC needs to fix this problem and soon!

well crappola!

And I could even live with the logo page IF I could add just one more page. This is very frustrating especially since I want to use an expiring coupon. And it's keeping me from working on a bigger book for my son. This is all starting to take just too much time away from all the other things I should be doing LOL

Tina

29/9/2008 3:15:00

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

hi Ms TinaK,

Thanks for your report, I just tested, it also can't work.

Reported to the programmers already, should be fixed soon.

Sorry about that.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/10/2008 22:21:57

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

>>I had the same problem with both the calendars and the photo books. AC says it can be done and that they've tested it and it works but everyone seems to have the same problem and they haven't fixed it yet! So basically you pay $2.00 to have the logo removed and you can't put anything in it's place.
    >>
    >>I did one of my books that way - thought the back page was saved ordered my book and when I checked it out later the logo page was blank!
    >>
    >>So.... it doesn't work!! AC needs to fix this problem and soon!
    >
    >well crappola!
    >
    >And I could even live with the logo page IF I could add just one more page. This is very frustrating especially since I want to use an expiring coupon. And it's keeping me from working on a bigger book for my son. This is all starting to take just too much time away from all the other things I should be doing LOL
    >
    >Tina
    >
    >

If it doesn't get fixed by the time you order.... you said that the background will save right? Just nothing else? Could you possibly scrap the last page and upload it as the background? Would that work?
3/10/2008 5:49:26

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

>>>I had the same problem with both the calendars and the photo books. AC says it can be done and that they've tested it and it works but everyone seems to have the same problem and they haven't fixed it yet! So basically you pay $2.00 to have the logo removed and you can't put anything in it's place.
    >>>
    >>>I did one of my books that way - thought the back page was saved ordered my book and when I checked it out later the logo page was blank!
    >>>
    >>>So.... it doesn't work!! AC needs to fix this problem and soon!
    >>
    >>well crappola!
    >>
    >>And I could even live with the logo page IF I could add just one more page. This is very frustrating especially since I want to use an expiring coupon. And it's keeping me from working on a bigger book for my son. This is all starting to take just too much time away from all the other things I should be doing LOL
    >>
    >>Tina
    >>
    >>
    >
    >If it doesn't get fixed by the time you order.... you said that the background will save right? Just nothing else? Could you possibly scrap the last page and upload it as the background? Would that work?

What I ended up doing...since I only needed that one page for photos but couldn't use the logo page, I went ahead and added the next batch of pages- on the last page of my original story I added a note, saying that the rest of the pages were for him to draw on and create his own picture story. I put backgrounds on those pages too. I realized that with using the coupon code the extra pages amounted to so little, that instead of driving myself crazy, just make the best use of the glitch that I could. I'm anxious to see how it looks when I get it!

I did run into that problem again, but for that book I could rearrange the photo layout to add more photos to some pages.

I will be glad when they get it fixed!

Tina

3/10/2008 18:01:44

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

Dear all,

The problem of last page of book is fixed. It should be no problem to add layout/background/border for the last logo page.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
5/10/2008 22:04:09

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

Yep, it's working for me now! Yippeee! I saved the logo page yesterday went back today and it's still there!

>Dear all,
    >
    >The problem of last page of book is fixed. It should be no problem to add layout/background/border for the last logo page.
    >
    >Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    >
5/10/2008 22:53:16

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:HELP! with last page of book! Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >The problem of last page of book is fixed. It should be no problem to add layout/background/border for the last logo page.
    >
    >Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Well at least it will be ready for the next time I need it :) No more creative engineering for me :D Glad its been fixed. thanks!

Tina
6/10/2008 2:43:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1