Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Verlinda
TotalPost:2
Seeking Help - Copying & Pasting from MSWord for PhotoBooks Reply

Hi There,
    I'm fairly new - can any tell me the best way to copy and paste from Word? Having trouble with the usual commands. i.e, Control C and Control V
    Thanks,
5/10/2008 10:23:23

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:Seeking Help - Copying & Pasting from MSWord for PhotoBooks Reply

Hey there. Are you trying to copy from the document INTO the photo book softwear? (into the text box)

I am pretty sure you can't. I tried absolutly every way possible and was told i couldnt.
    Maybe they have fixed it and someone will be along shortly to correct me, but i think you have to retype it all into the Text box.
5/10/2008 10:55:38

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Seeking Help - Copying & Pasting from MSWord for PhotoBooks Reply

I can do it on my photoshop and i did it by accident trust me... copy all the text in word and in photoshop use the text tool... now hit control v (at the same time) and it should paste the text in there i think........... let me confirm that Yep that works in my photoshop... hope it works for you too
5/10/2008 14:55:37

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Try to use the "NotePad", it should be no problem of copy and paste.

You can copy all texts, and paste in the "text editor of designer".

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
5/10/2008 22:07:54

Verlinda
TotalPost:2

>Hi There,
    >I'm fairly new - can any tell me the best way to copy and paste from Word? Having trouble with the usual commands. i.e, Control C and Control V
    >Thanks,

Thanks a bunch to all the replies - the cut & paste into notepad and then copy from notepad and Control V in Text Box worked great! What a time saver. Thanks again!
6/10/2008 7:49:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1