Your are the 393th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
I am so frustrated Reply

I am so frustrated with the software. I have downloaded the Microsoft Silverlight twice, re-booted twice. I still could not do a bulk download of photos nor can I get beyond the cover pages for a book. Once I advance to the title page and try to add a phot- all I get is a blank page.

I can not understand what I am doing wrong. I have made books with other companies but this is just not working for me! Help!
6/10/2008 7:19:24

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:I am so frustrated Reply

Hi Lyn,

You may uninstall it and install this instead:

http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx?v=2.0

And reboot PC again. If it still not work for you, you may contact Microsoft.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
6/10/2008 10:00:37

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:I am so frustrated Reply

Just to update. I removed the Silverlight and then went to Microsoft.com and uploaded it again from their site. At that point, (after a re-boot) the software finally worked.
16/10/2008 6:11:37

Rebecca Myers
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:I am so frustrated Reply

>Just to update. I removed the Silverlight and then went to Microsoft.com and uploaded it again from their site. At that point, (after a re-boot) the software finally worked.

I updated my Silverlight, and now (where it worked before) it crashes my firefox and Internet Explorer) I am sure its a silverlight issue but if anyone has a suggestion id appreciate it :) Oh and i did uninstall and reinstall like 4 times, also restarted between each of those.

Rebecca
16/10/2008 20:34:19

Birkie
TotalPost:206
RE:RE:RE:I am so frustrated Reply

>>Just to update. I removed the Silverlight and then went to Microsoft.com and uploaded it again from their site. At that point, (after a re-boot) the software finally worked.
    >
    >
    >I updated my Silverlight, and now (where it worked before) it crashes my firefox and Internet Explorer) I am sure its a silverlight issue but if anyone has a suggestion id appreciate it :) Oh and i did uninstall and reinstall like 4 times, also restarted between each of those.

I have the same problem with firefox. I use a different internet explorer to open artscow and don't have the same issue. I think it is firefox blocking the site.
    >
    >Rebecca
16/10/2008 22:31:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1