New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 283th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

robert slomer
TotalPost:2
any way for admin to give credits for the new collages so we can try them out? Reply

What do you think Berry? They are way to expensive to buy without trying them out first.
7/10/2008 4:12:19

Barbara Butler
TotalPost:8
RE:any way for admin to give credits for the new collages so we can try them out? Reply

>What do you think Berry? They are way to expensive to buy without trying them out first.
    i would also like to try em.
10/10/2008 1:46:22

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:any way for admin to give credits for the new collages so we can try them out? Reply

>What do you think Berry? They are way to expensive to buy without trying them out first.

Just wondering if they claim to use same paper for collage and photo prints, why not just do your own using photoshop or other softwares if u need collages?
    1stly, free credits r available everywhere and 2ndly much cheaper even w/o credits: 8x10 photo is 49c compare to collage @ $4.99! 12x18 is 4.99 instead of 9.99!
    Unless they give free credits & shipping is the same or slightly more than photo, I do not see any reason why I would pay MUCH more for their template.
10/10/2008 8:49:00

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:any way for admin to give credits for the new collages so we can try them out? Reply

>>What do you think Berry? They are way to expensive to buy without trying them out first.
    >
    >Just wondering if they claim to use same paper for collage and photo prints, why not just do your own using photoshop or other softwares if u need collages?
    >1stly, free credits r available everywhere and 2ndly much cheaper even w/o credits: 8x10 photo is 49c compare to collage @ $4.99! 12x18 is 4.99 instead of 9.99!
    >Unless they give free credits & shipping is the same or slightly more than photo, I do not see any reason why I would pay MUCH more for their template.
    >

It's mostly for people that do not have photo software or don't know (and don't want to know) how to use it. Or people that are buying a LOT and just want to drop pics in and also not have to cut. I agree with you, this is not a product that I will be using. I just understand why they (and other photo companies) have them.
10/10/2008 9:11:56

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:any way for admin to give credits for the new collages so we can try them out? Reply

yup I was thinking the same thing!
10/10/2008 18:23:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1