Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Dear all,

You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.

During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.

Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
14/10/2008 22:57:45

Kylie Crawley
TotalPost:25
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Greeting cards that you can customize the greeting inside the card. I really want these for christmas cards to send out a wonderful family photo card with a beautiful poem inside.
15/10/2008 16:09:31

Sarah Crowell
TotalPost:1
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Is there a way to re-order photo book pages (move them around) after I've laid them out? If not, that would be a very useful feature for your programmers to add.
    Thanks!
15/10/2008 19:00:18

Kelly
TotalPost:2

Definately need to fix the cropping... dragging and zooming in and out... something better then horizon and vertical offset. PLEASE!!
19/10/2008 20:48:35

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Definately need to fix the cropping... dragging and zooming in and out... something better then horizon and vertical offset. PLEASE!!

YES!!! I agree with this! It would be a lot easier when making photogifts to be able to zoom in/out and drag the photo instead of guess/check with the offset.
20/10/2008 5:20:48

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105

I third this! The ability to maneuver the pictures is really a pain in the butt! Would be so much simpler to drag and drop and zoom and just to drag your picture side to side, up and down as needed. This playing with numbers is a pain in the butt. Also sometime it doesn't matter what percent you use on the gift items you still have to end up resizing your picture and reuploading.

The harder it is to get the results you want the more frustrated your customers become and the less likely they will be to return.

Just my two cents.
20/10/2008 7:52:10

Loay S
TotalPost:16

few features around photo borders in photobook "might" be easy to develop
    1) it would be great if borders can be different style other thank the block square/rectangle, things like curved edges, ovals, etc..
    2) it would be great if under the borders tab, users can have control of the photo depth feel:
    - button like feel
    - engraved feel
    - shade feel
    - many others
22/10/2008 13:56:50

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

how about putting personalization on the back of ornaments like date and name? or perhaps a two sided ornament?

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
24/10/2008 1:58:03

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105

I love the idea of two sided ornaments - that would be really neat!
24/10/2008 4:44:37

Patricia VanderMeer
TotalPost:10

I would love to be able to print my photos on canvas. I'm not sure if this needs special printers or what, but it would be really really nice gifts.
27/10/2008 9:51:11

Caren
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Totally agree, offset seems to do nothing!

>>Definately need to fix the cropping... dragging and zooming in and out... something better then horizon and vertical offset. PLEASE!!
    >
    >
    >YES!!! I agree with this! It would be a lot easier when making photogifts to be able to zoom in/out and drag the photo instead of guess/check with the offset.
29/10/2008 23:34:53

Heidi
TotalPost:20

Red eye fix would be great! Sometimes I have to over-ride my camera's red eye fix to get the quick shot but then have to order them somewhere else because I can't fix them here. I would love that!
30/10/2008 10:46:00

Donna

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >

I would love to see sports towels (for golf or tennis). It is fun to put photos on these. I have tried it with the iron on paper and it just doesn't hold up in the wash. I would love to get a professional quality towel.
2/11/2008 8:37:51

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Berry-

I love the gallery but I would love to see a way to find the photobook by submitter's name. If I tell a friend to go to the gallery and see my photobooks, then that person has to search through 6 pages (as of yesterday)of front covers. Could we sort by theme- family, travel, wedding, baby, etc. This would give the person ready to start making a book, different ideas, too.

Can we have more layout choices? I know a lot of people seem to be scrapbook people but for the rest of us, can we have choices like a little photo space at the top (bottom, middle) corner of a page of text? or more choices of horizontal and vertical combinations? Can the programmers make ovals? trapazoids? The three photos on one page layouts seems especially limited. Or maybe I just use alot of the them and would like more variety.

How about backgrounds which look like linen? Just a subtle design rather than the really busy designs. (This is not a complaint, just an observation).

How about being able to highlight or change the size of just one word, rather than the whole page?

I have found out that all text is tricky. Could we have a margin line, top of page line, and bottom of page line, on the page we type on to give us a clearer picture of the space we have to use?

And finally, can we have a how to forum topic where we save all the great "how to" explanations? If someone answers a "how do you do___" question and there is a great answer, then the answer gets lost as the forum advances. A newcomer would not know that the question has been asked before.
    Thanks for listening
    Lyn Clarke
6/11/2008 22:33:12

Birkie
TotalPost:206
RE:More fonts Reply

I would like more fonts available. I tried copying and pasting from mircosoft paint and tried many other ways but could not get it to paste.It always reverted back to ACs fonts. Iwould also like the ability that once a font size type and color are chsoen to have the option to hit a button that says use for entire project so that we don't have to chnage it for every page and text.
7/11/2008 1:35:29

Virginia
TotalPost:78

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I would like to be able to share my photos and my saved designs, not just my photobooks. On Snapfish and Shutterfly, I can send a link to my albums to my family, and they can order their own prints. That would be great if we could get that here, as well. I want to send my 12x12 pages to my mother-in-law without having to build a photobook to do it. And my 4x6 prints. She would order if I could send her my photos.

Thanks.
8/11/2008 6:29:38

Kaley
TotalPost:46
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hello, Berry! I would just like to suggest giving members an option to create business cards! I'm a photographer and I love the quality of the prints I receive, so I would LOVE to order some business cards from Arts Cow! Can we hope for the option sometime in the future???

Thanks for the wonderful service Arts Cow provides!

-----------------------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/k_brooks_photography
24/11/2008 13:13:10

Chelsey Scott Capricorn
TotalPost:21

Some Ideas:
    Golf ball
    Base Ball
    Hockey Puck
    Darts
    inflatable ball
    8 Ball ( like for pool)
    poker chips
    notebook
    note pad (post-its)
    planner (calender in book form)
    candles
    blanket
    etched glass
    baby clothing (onesies and bib)
    boxers

and thats all I got for now... Check your competitors and see what kind of products they offer
25/11/2008 3:31:46

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

would love ot have the option to do a 10 page board book for the little ones.

>Some Ideas:
    >Golf ball
    >Base Ball
    >Hockey Puck
    >Darts
    >inflatable ball
    >8 Ball ( like for pool)
    >poker chips
    >notebook
    >note pad (post-its)
    >planner (calender in book form)
    >candles
    >blanket
    >etched glass
    >baby clothing (onesies and bib)
    >boxers
    >
    >and thats all I got for now... Check your competitors and see what kind of products they offer
    >
26/11/2008 13:18:13

jessa
TotalPost:2

I'm a newbie to artscow but am very impressed by the variety of goods available. The forum's a real acecard and the gallery gives lots of ideas. As for new products, anything that might appeal to a club or society would be useful - I'm on several club committees and getting club gear usually costs a fortune unless you buy in huge bulk lots. Eg - Stubby coolers, car stickers, diaries, notebooks, clipboards, and clothing, including baby items. The one item I'd love personally is a car windscreen sunshade - great for club logos or even photos. An easy way to find your car in the mall carpark!
1/1/2009 19:23:26
Page 1 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10