New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14326th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Tafline Sullivan
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>I would like to be able to share my photos and my saved designs, not just my photobooks. On Snapfish and Shutterfly, I can send a link to my albums to my family, and they can order their own prints. That would be great if we could get that here, as well. I want to send my 12x12 pages to my mother-in-law without having to build a photobook to do it. And my 4x6 prints. She would order if I could send her my photos.
    >
    >Thanks.

I second this - artscow, you would get a lot more business if you allowed us to share our albums with friends and family (not just photobooks). Then those people would be introduced to your site and would order off of it.
16/1/2009 23:10:04

Kesia
TotalPost:66
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I would really like to see the availability to edit your picture - Such as crop, red eye, and other stuff.... Not trying to compare but www.photobucket.com has excellent editing features for photos....
    Thanks,
15/2/2009 22:12:51

the3chickens
TotalPost:5
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Would love to see the following:

- 10 inch x 10 inch photobooks
    - ability to have more pages per photobook, at least 200 pages
    - laptop skins (not sure if that is the correct term?)
    - board books 8x8 6x6 3x3
    - car window shades (front & sides)
    - those thingies that looks like road signs that you can stick to car windows like those 'Baby on Board' signs, etc but ones that we can personalise
    - stickers
16/2/2009 0:35:17

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

They do have the window signs. I used to have free credits for them but gave them away
17/2/2009 9:17:54

Gayle
TotalPost:23

Hi Berry,

Can we please look at introducing panoramic photos and business cards?? Also, my friend designs her photobooks without generating the photobook codes first, is there a way they can added at checkout?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!
3/3/2009 13:23:29

kemafrega
TotalPost:3

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >

Hi Berry
    Hope you're still working on that faster upload tool! I'm sitting here just ITCHING to get started on loads of projects but can't until you have a faster uploader. Have a look at Snapfish's uploader - it's SOO fast! I uploaded over 1000 photos on there in a matter of MINUTES. Not the case with ArtsCow - this would take me days. I SO want to be able to start spending my money here but mass uploading is just waaayyy too slow. Please please PLEASE Berry, do something soon!
5/3/2009 4:12:12

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68

I haven't seen it suggested yet but I would love a Credits and discounts tab in the forums so I don't have to go out and back in to try codes.. if that makes sense.. Thanks!
14/3/2009 12:38:47

Vitor Ribeiro
TotalPost:184
Photo-notebook Reply

Hi,
    please have a look here, i think this is a great idea for your bussiness as well.
    i have ordered a lot of those from them. but really a lot.
    for my kids, nince's, nephew's and some friends, for the school...
    cheers

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/cards-and-stationery/photo-notebook

and

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/disney-cars/photo-notebook

and

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/kids-collection

cheers
    Happy Days....
16/3/2009 15:00:47

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Photo-notebook Reply

Yeah i'd love the notebooks... and messenger/satchel/uni bags i'd buy them like hot cakes!!
16/3/2009 17:02:49

shilpa Libra
TotalPost:5

HI Berry,

Can We Have an option to save a photobook in favorites.............

So if we want to look a photobook again we can view in our favorite photobook section....

Please also give an option to print others photobooks.....

Thankss a lot...
23/3/2009 13:04:47

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178

22/4/2009 9:36:51

Michelle Eaves
TotalPost:182

Hi most of the posts I read have awesome stuff! I would like to see the following!!
    Candles ( I would order tons of them ! I love candles!)
    Notebooks (lined and unlined)
    Planner (calendar type)
    Blanket
    Thanks!!
8/5/2009 2:18:28

Elizabeth F

Just like to re-suggest the idea of somehow noting when we've been sent a PM, like maybe a little flag or something next to the Control Panel button. I don't always think about checking my mail because I haven't sent a message, but sometimes people have sent me stuff and it's taken a few days for me to notice (even though I was on my account a lot, I just never checked my messages). Seems like that shouldn't be too hard to do...I hope! Thanks for continually improving this site!!!
15/5/2009 0:01:47

Kelly
TotalPost:3

Hi,

Will you be adding any toddler tshirts (short sleeve and Long sleeve) to the range as well as onesies?

Thanks
19/5/2009 7:35:12

Elizabeth F

I really like the links now at the top of the page - no longer have to go back to my account to get to the gallery and other things. However, the link to actually go back to my account disappeared, so it's harder to go back and see my credits, my created things, etc. Could you put that link back please? Thanks!
21/5/2009 0:44:46

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Could you put a photo of a completed tie? I thought the tie would have a bunch of repeated little photos across and down the tie. But, I tried putting in a photo and all I got was one enormously huge dog nose!!! It was funny but I can't see anyone wearing it. And, I do not understand the one and two sided choices. Who looks at the backside of a tie?
24/6/2009 7:47:44

Alana
TotalPost:2347

I wish the location and font for the photobook page numbers could be customized.
24/6/2009 8:36:46

Jessica Navarro
TotalPost:14

BOARD BOOKS!!! Please!!! The news would spread like wildfire if you started offering them. A variety of sizes would be ideal, if possible, but even a standard size (say 10 pgs, 6x6") would be awesome if it were available.

Do you think it could be an option in the future? I'm dying to know. Thanks!
25/6/2009 1:32:58

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166

- I would love more fonts (not alphas) in the text editor in silverlight
    - I would like to be able to FLIP an image vertically or horizontally (not just rotate)
    - It would be nice if there was an 'opacity' option for images
    - I would like to be able to use silverlight to edit 4x6 and 5x7 prints more easily (like directly from the 'create it' page, not after adding to your card and editing)

Thanks for listening!
25/6/2009 1:48:21

Alana
TotalPost:2347

I would be SO excited if the templates were expanded so that they showed bleed and cut lines. Some products could use additional guidelines such as for the ties, the location of the tag and the seam line (for placement of my logo), and products on which the material bends around a corner (magnets, bags, buttons...), the location where the edge of visibility of the front plane ends (almost like cut line) ...

It would also be wonderful if the templates were downloadable so that we could tackle some layouts on our personal computers prior to getting on-line. For example, the ties are difficult to work with as they are so long and moving from the top to the bottom of the tie is cumbersome. I find it especially annoying because I am working w/ abstract collage and am scaling and rotating images, which is a feat of mental gymnastics working w/i the program constraints......whine whine whine. The point is it would be VERY helpful and relieve a lot of frustration on so many of the products for so many users.

BTW, what happened to the template of the Bucket Bag w/i SilverLight? I really thought it was there originally and then it turned into just a rectangle.

That's my big suggestion for the day.
    Kudos on the big strides Artscow has been making since I became a member. I know a lot of hard work has gone into it (and I'm sure pain and frustration) but know that so many of us are most appreciative. And those of us that aren't outwardly appreciative would be if we actually noticed.

THANKS!!
4/7/2009 22:29:53
Page 2 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10