New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14526th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 3 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Dear all,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We always read this forum to learn ideas, comments and suggestions from our valued members. When silverlight 3.0 released, there will be more advanced features available. And we are working on new version of photo book designers (and also the photo gift silverlight designer), the new version will be more userfriendly and easier to use.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
10/7/2009 21:59:05

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

RULERS! With both English & Metric measurements. And crosshairs for aligning details w/ the rulers would be very helpful in making our designs more accurate.
16/7/2009 1:17:38

mom2nikki
TotalPost:66
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

it would be great to have painting aprons.
    a great gift for a preschooler!!
22/7/2009 23:56:13

BN
TotalPost:170
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Feature request:

Pass protection for shared designs as posted here:
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=39014

Product request:

- Body Pillow cases (long)

- Double sided pillow cases (same material/opening as the cushion covers?)

- Door Posters

- Stickers

- Bookmarks

29/7/2009 10:52:18

BN
TotalPost:170

More product suggestions
    ------------------------

Full bleed round cookie/gift tins (tall)

gift wrapping paper

long cloth banner/scrolls

address labels
1/8/2009 1:58:00

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178

I'd still like to see a flag or something by the control panel when I have new mail - I keep forgetting to check it and it would be nice if I was just notified somehow. Even an email notification would be better than nothing. Thanks!
1/8/2009 2:55:04

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198

Hi I was wondering if you guys were thinking of offering a deal Like spend $$ get free shipping like if your order total is a certain amount then you would get free shipping off your entire order?
2/8/2009 9:58:46

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Free shipping can't be offerred, because there are lots of "Free Credits" for our members.

If we set order more than $30.00 with free shipping, buyers will not allow to use the "Free Credits".

If it is the choice you like, we can think about the free shipping.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/8/2009 22:50:16

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I still like the idea with out the free credits...

I was also wondering if someone said bumper stickers?

>Free shipping can't be offerred, because there are lots of "Free Credits" for our members.
    >
    >If we set order more than $30.00 with free shipping, buyers will not allow to use the "Free Credits".
    >
    >If it is the choice you like, we can think about the free shipping.
    >
    >
10/8/2009 11:59:11

ann
TotalPost:188

notebooks which are spiral bound on the left-hand side, 5 x7 or 8 x 10 books with either blank pages, lined pages or calendar pages on the inside (these are available at one of your competitors with a fishy name)
    These would be great for back to school, wish I'd mentioned it soon enough for you to offer them in time for back to school...
19/8/2009 4:18:15

Kolja Geldmacher
TotalPost:4

Ok, i did not read the whole thread so please don't mind any doublets :
    I next to always use your Playing Card offers, and so most of my suggestions are pointed that way
    1. Drag'n'drop of cards (swapping or copying) should copy the zoom and pan of the original to make things easier
    2. Zoom should be shown/editable in numbers
    3. When using a big picture (2kx3k for example) and extensive zooming, i would like to have a re-thumbed preview since the thumbnail that is used for the designer is too blurry at that zoom-level. Could be a button or an automatic function whatever is easier.
    4. I realy like your "free shipping" codes but often i use them several times during the valid time. I would suggest that your shop-script checks if there are still projects in production for me (with free shipping) and asks if it can combine them in one shipping. Should lower your shipping costs immensely!
    5. Same directions as 4. Allow more than one code in an order. Best example is my last order: 2 decks of cards and a coinpurse. I got a code for both, but had to split the order to get them both working. Since 4. is not in effect, i probably will get both items in separate shippings... not cost effective me thinks...
    6. add a "next" and "previous" button to the slide show and some kind of fast forward. If you want to see a certain image a little bigger and the album is 300 pics and its 299 the slide show is very annoying!
    7. Add a "deck of unlimited cards". So no 54 designs but as much as you need priced by single cards like photo prints
    8. More card shapes. Several games out there don't use the 6x9cm cards you offer but smaller ones. Would be great if we could get these too.
    9. Bigger Photobooks or binded books pagecountwise. I have got a project here on my harddrive for a book of 180 sides/90 pages...
    Thanks
    KG
24/8/2009 15:31:32

allie
TotalPost:24

clear stickers --super sticky so they can't take it off easily (i have some items i would like to give as giveaways and need to put in our business logo)

plastic cards (for IDs or luggage tags)

and please bring back 100pg 8x8 book promo
24/8/2009 23:07:32

Lily Hamilton
TotalPost:11

I have no complaints, but some ideas for photo gifts that I think would be fun :)
    I love the pencil case, what about a child's lunch box, and or a thermos
    And little stationary things, like notebooks/notepads for kids for school, or pencils/mini pencil sharpeners would be neat
    Dog/Cat Collars I think would be a HUGE hit, and or custom bandanas
    I would love love love, if you made quilting squares. I'd love to make photo-quilts for family members, and I bought the stuff you wash the fabric in so you can print on it with an inkjet printer, but I'm not thrilled with the quality, and I don't like the crusty feeling from iron on print images. If you made them in 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 options it would be amazing, I would definitely purchase in large quantities :) I'm thinking about getting a pillowcase with the images I want and then just cutting it up, but it would be a shame to destroy such a nice pillow case. Love everything you guys do, love the service, the quality, the prices, the shipping time, couldn't be happier! Keep up the great work!
27/8/2009 10:30:59

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201

I would love to see credits in the referral section for a 12 x12 30-100 page book. Example 10 credit points gets free 12 x12 30 page book.
    I also would like discounts on mugs.
    I also would like to see photo options ex. crop,change photo bw and transperency.
3/9/2009 6:56:09

Danielle Christiansen

I notice that when I get my prints done from artscow and uncheck the box for image inhancements my photos I have edited are gorgeous.
    I edit all pictures since I am a photographer. Can we please get something like that for photobooks? Where we decide if it is color enhanced or not.
    I like to enhance my own photos And they look horrible printed in the books but fabulous printed as pictures.
    thanks, Danielle
6/9/2009 2:43:24

Deb
TotalPost:7
Please consider CALENDARS in 12x12 page sizes with options for 12- and 18-months Reply

Please consider CALENDARS in 12x12 page sizes with options for 12- and 18-months.

As a calendar enthusiast who frequently purchases scrapbooking page designs and kits, this seems like a natural fit. In addition, since you can already print 12x12 book pages, I would bet it would be pretty easy to add printing of 12x12 calendar pages.

Here is what I would purchase THIS YEAR as gifts for family and friends if you could print 12x12 calendars:
    20 CALENDARS IN 12X12 PAGE SIZES AT 18-MONTH OPTION.
    5 CALENDARS IN 12X12 PAGE SIZES AT 12-MONTH OPTION.
    25 CALENDARS TOTAL.

Last year I purchased 3 calendars at the 8 1/2 x 11 sizes, and had to do the 12 x 12 elsewhere.

PLEASE CONSIDER?
6/9/2009 12:12:05

mim

I'd love GREETING CARDS. I like your cards that you have, but really they are just prints with a designer option. I would like actual folded greeting cards that we can customise the photo/design on the front and add text inside (that part is optional - may be too hard to work out). It's probably getting too late to do it for this Christmas (although it would be fantastic if it could), but otherwise for next Christmas! Although I'd use it year round.

I'd also love KIDS T-SHIRTS or rompers (for babies) that are customisable. I'd have fun doing those!
8/9/2009 20:14:01

Kathi Bothwell
TotalPost:25

It would be nice if there were larger sized purses and handbags available and also with longer handles. I'd like to see something similar to the bucket bag but with a larger size and a long handle so it could more easily be a shoulder bag.

I have showed off the bucket bag I have and everyone says it's too small. These purses would be great gifts for Moms and Grandmas but only if they were larger or could be used over the shoulder. Even my teenage niece thinks the bucket bag is too small. I do love my bag but I really wish it were bigger.
    Kathi B
    Digi Dandy Designs
10/9/2009 9:38:48

Lily Hamilton
TotalPost:11
RE:RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >Thanks for your suggestions.
    >
    >We always read this forum to learn ideas, comments and suggestions from our valued members. When silverlight 3.0 released, there will be more advanced features available. And we are working on new version of photo book designers (and also the photo gift silverlight designer), the new version will be more userfriendly and easier to use.
    >

I love that you guys offer the custom teddy bears, is it possible to sell the custom teddy bear shirts separately without the bear? My daughters have tons of stuffed animals and it would be cute to order them a lot of custom t-shirts for them, but they really don't need more bears :)
10/9/2009 11:17:46

lindsay
TotalPost:49
RE: Custom photo jewelry Reply

I have ordered the dog tags, and am extremely pleased with them, but I would also like to see more types of photo jewelry, if possible. The dog tags are quite large, but this site for example, has some smaller round, oval and square dog tag pendants.

http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/Charms/CustomPhotoPendant.html

Here are some other ideas:

I've also seen photo bracelets and rings. I'd love to see Artscow expand their jewelry line.
10/9/2009 13:21:10
Page 3 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10