New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14330th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 4 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

BN
TotalPost:170
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Any plans for artscow to offer reuseble/removeable vinyl skins for games consoles or computers? (ie. xbox 360, wii. ps3, laptops or desktop pc cases)?
15/9/2009 14:18:20

Jessica Navarro
TotalPost:14
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hi Berry,

I have a few suggestions about your photo books:

1. You REALLY need more fonts! The biggest style of fonts that is missing is the cute/fun/girly/trendy type. I would also like a few more script options, like Muriel or something that's more current and pretty and easier to read.

2. When I'm making photo books, especially when I'm making a book with many pages, I often start designing a page and then later decide I want to move that page to a different spot in the book. Or maybe I want to add a page in the middle. Having a feature to add or delete a page from anywhere in the book and also to rearrange completed pages would be VERY helpful.

Thanks!
15/9/2009 18:24:59

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178

I want to second this request:
    > I would also like a few more script options, like Muriel or something that's more current and pretty and easier to read.

Also Jessica, just so you know you can already move around whole pages. Just hold down the "shift" key while dragging and the whole page will move instead of just the picture. If you zoom out your view so you can see all or most of your pages at the same time, then it is really easy to move things around. Hope that helps!
16/9/2009 5:02:49

Jessica Navarro

Hi Barry,

This is a suggestion regarding the recent incentive program for posting reviews on products where people got $5 for posting a review with at least 3 pictures. I don't know who had that idea but it was BRILLIANT!!! I can't tell you how much I love the ammount of reviews on your site now and all the actual pictures. I know your rule was it would pay $5 each up to 20 reviews per item, although most items I look at only have about 3 reviews. Would you be willing to do this again to try and get more reviews out there and get closer to 20 reviews per item? It really does help SO, SO, much! Thank you!

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
22/9/2009 16:58:57

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Hi Barry,
    >
    >This is a suggestion regarding the recent incentive program for posting reviews on products where people got $5 for posting a review with at least 3 pictures. I don't know who had that idea but it was BRILLIANT!!! I can't tell you how much I love the ammount of reviews on your site now and all the actual pictures. I know your rule was it would pay $5 each up to 20 reviews per item, although most items I look at only have about 3 reviews. Would you be willing to do this again to try and get more reviews out there and get closer to 20 reviews per item? It really does help SO, SO, much! Thank you!

Not that it really matters, but it was $2 per review except IF you were the very first reviewer for a product you would get $5 one time and the rest of your qualifying reviews would be $2 each.

There appear to be a number of products still without reviews or which I feel do not have enough reviews to convince me I really want to try the product. I thought it might even be nice for those products which are not as popular, it might be fun for Artscow to offer an extra incentive of offering free trials, or full reimbursement to select members on the contingency of a review. Artscow could even take some photographs themselves and have the members verify that they accurately represent the product received with THEIR images on them to ensure good visibility of the products. Or something like that.

But I agree, the incentive program was certainly a great idea. I am sure the helpful reviews with photos generated have helped convince many customers to purchase items they were unsure of.
22/9/2009 20:46:51

valerie nguyen
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Yep. Please offer vinyl skins. Am sure the laptop skins would be very popular. I can't wait!

>Any plans for artscow to offer reuseble/removeable vinyl skins for games consoles or computers? (ie. xbox 360, wii. ps3, laptops or desktop pc cases)?
23/9/2009 17:34:15

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

I am hoping that you can add 17inch to the netbook covers, pretty please - nobody makes a 17inch laptop/netbook case
24/9/2009 4:50:19

Mort
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Not that it really matters, but it was $2 per review except IF you were the very first reviewer for a product you would get $5 one time and the rest of your qualifying reviews would be $2 each.
    >
    >There appear to be a number of products still without reviews or which I feel do not have enough reviews to convince me I really want to try the product. I thought it might even be nice for those products which are not as popular, it might be fun for Artscow to offer an extra incentive of offering free trials, or full reimbursement to select members on the contingency of a review. Artscow could even take some photographs themselves and have the members verify that they accurately represent the product received with THEIR images on them to ensure good visibility of the products. Or something like that.
    >
    >But I agree, the incentive program was certainly a great idea. I am sure the helpful reviews with photos generated have helped convince many customers to purchase items they were unsure of.

Sadly to say, there were members who honestly posted less than positive reviews and they were deleted by artscow...
24/9/2009 6:27:58

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Sadly to say, there were members who honestly posted less than positive reviews and they were deleted by artscow...

True, sad, but true.
24/9/2009 6:45:19

plearnmai
TotalPost:1

I would really like to see the following:
    - Portrait photo book 8" x 11" and 11" x 14"
    - Panorama photo book 11" x 8" and 16.5" x 12"
    Thanks
3/10/2009 1:17:24

Alana

>I would really like to see the following:
    >- Portrait photo book 8" x 11" and 11" x 14"
    >- Panorama photo book 11" x 8" and 16.5" x 12"
    >Thanks

An 8 1/2 x 11 photo book already exists
    http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=378

3/10/2009 1:21:00

Deb
TotalPost:7
WHY NO 12X12 Calendar???? Reply

Hello,

I posted here about wanting to order 12x12 calendars, and got a response back that you don't do it.

My questions is WHY? WHY don't you do it? I don't like ordering calendars elsewhere, because they don't offer the option to completely design the top and the bottom the way I want, without going through the software provided. YOU DO offer this option, and I love that.

So help me understand why no 12x12 calendars when 12x12 Photo Books are ok? Is it the paper used to print on? The binding? Curious minds want to know...

Deb
3/10/2009 2:04:51

Megan Abshire
TotalPost:2

I would love to be able to get an archival CD along with my prints.
15/10/2009 15:19:21

myphotos
TotalPost:505

I, too, would like to be able to order archival CD (of photos) and archival DVD (of videos).
16/10/2009 1:17:51

Jessica Navarro
RE:WHY NO 12X12 Calendar???? Reply

>Hello,
    >
    >I posted here about wanting to order 12x12 calendars, and got a response back that you don't do it.
    >
    >My questions is WHY? WHY don't you do it? I don't like ordering calendars elsewhere, because they don't offer the option to completely design the top and the bottom the way I want, without going through the software provided. YOU DO offer this option, and I love that.
    >
    >So help me understand why no 12x12 calendars when 12x12 Photo Books are ok? Is it the paper used to print on? The binding? Curious minds want to know...
    >
    >Deb

I agree COMPLETELY! I was so excited a few weeks ago to see that you can completely customize the top and bottom of your calendars, only to be greatly disappointed in learning you only offer the smaller size. I would REALLY love it if you could add either a 12x12 or even an 11x14 in time for the Christmas deadlines. Thank you!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed. =)
16/10/2009 16:06:57

myphotos
TotalPost:505

Good idea.

Phone, gaming, etc. skins could be popular.

>Any plans for artscow to offer reuseble/removeable vinyl skins for games consoles or computers? (ie. xbox 360, wii. ps3, laptops or desktop pc cases)?
16/10/2009 16:15:35

pinkishviolet
TotalPost:11

Hi.

Hope you can have the coinpurse promo codes as well. I used them as Christmas presents this year. I have ordered a lot already but I missed out on some and I want to include them for Christmas this year. Hope you will have a promo code on coin purse soon.

Thanks.

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
28/11/2009 7:52:20

Marcel Goldfarb
TotalPost:6

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
16/12/2009 5:17:13

OSeaGal Gemini
TotalPost:62

~Cell phone covers for the iPhone 3G
    ~Passport size holders neck lanyards with a see thru pocket
    ~Fanny packs
    ~Charms for charm bracelet or necklace
    ~Hats - sun hats, military style
    ~Insulated Water bottles
    ~Travel coffee mugs

That would be rockin!

Thank you for the consideration!
25/1/2010 6:55:31

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146

towels for swimming ...large bath towel size
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
8/3/2010 3:04:31
Page 4 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10