New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14740th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 5 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Melissa
TotalPost:105
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I would love to be able to create a customizable flag- the large (30" x 40") fabric ones. Thanks for all of the great products!
24/3/2010 6:48:37

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

OK I have thought of more things..

--BATH TOWEL for swimmers
    --TRAVEL COFFEE MUG
    --WATER BOTTLES
    --WALL TAPESTRY
    --LATTE MUG
    --CUTTING BOARD
    --BABY ONSIES or SHIRTS
    --DIAPER BAGS
    --LUGGAGE TAGS
    --LADIES WALLETS
    --KOOZIES ( for soda cans)

-----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
25/3/2010 22:16:16

Anne
TotalPost:26
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Berry~
    I would love to see Artscow offer vinyl wall decals. I see these all over ebay, and in dollar stores, but I would love the ability to customize my own. I think this would be a real hit for Artscow. It would be thrilling if you could seriously look into this.
    Here's Hoping ~
    Anne
28/3/2010 5:14:13

Wolf van de Rest-Randolph
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I would really like to have the option of the date the photo was taken being printed on the back of each each print.
7/4/2010 5:30:01

John
TotalPost:6

16x20 photos would be awesome addition.
30/4/2010 13:51:02

LauraC
TotalPost:29

I'm starting my own small business and so I think you should offer business cards! Those should be easy enough to create a template for, too.
    ~Laura
11/5/2010 0:20:55

LauraC
TotalPost:29

I would like to be able to organize the kits into my own sub-folders. This way we can find them easily while designing. There is nothing worse than not being able to find an embellishment I "know" I've got. Especially after paying for it!
    Thanks,
    ~Laura
19/5/2010 1:47:42

Keith Baskerville

Hi Berry,

I was wondering if you had any plans for making trading cards, they re really popular
    in the US.
20/5/2010 10:43:00

Abraham Gutierrez

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >

Would love to see shot glasses
21/5/2010 3:24:41

Vickie Watts
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>I would love to be able to create a customizable flag- the large (30" x 40") fabric ones. Thanks for all of the great products!

YES!!! I would like the see the flags too!
27/5/2010 0:54:37

ibdawnk
TotalPost:66

I would love to see stickers on arts cow. I can get them online right now but not with my photos on them...just text or their stick photos. And they are so expensive. Any chance you can do stickers in the future?
30/6/2010 11:27:29

Julius Crouch
TotalPost:2

Donna,

Try using a Professional Grade Custom Heat Transfer:

http://www.springhillwholesale.com/site_support/custom/custom.html

Depending on how many you need --- this may be an option. You will need someone to locally apply these using a heat press. Most local stores will do this very reasonably -- a Store near my house actually offers to do this for free!

Hopefully Artscow will pick up on this idea.

>>Dear all,
    >>
    >>You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >>
    >>During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >>
    >>Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >>
    >>
    >
    >I would love to see sports towels (for golf or tennis). It is fun to put photos on these. I have tried it with the iron on paper and it just doesn't hold up in the wash. I would love to get a professional quality towel.
30/6/2010 21:02:08

Julius Crouch

Candy Wrappers ----

I'm preparing for my son's B-Day and developed a Custom Wrapper here:

http://www.srfavors.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl?CA=WFZZF6

Pricing:

Full-Size
    (Hershey, Kit-Kat, Twix)59¢ each for 20-199 wrappers

Large Quantity Price 54¢ each for 200+ wrappers

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
30/6/2010 21:13:24

Robert

>Hi Berry,
    >
    >I was wondering if you had any plans for making trading cards, they re really popular
    >in the US.

I think trading cards would be a great idea! I know I would buy a lot!
30/7/2010 11:07:36

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Berry - Has anyone suggested hard sided sunglasses cases? We all travel these days and we need to put glasses inside our checked luggage or for any where, really.
3/8/2010 21:27:58

Mika Tan
TotalPost:12

Hi, I'll like to suggest that Card Sleeves be added to the line of products on ArtsCow. :)

A quick search on the net shows that there's no online service for uploading an image and sending it for printing on the back of card sleeves (yet) and is a commonly asked topic on various Trading Card forums.

I think that this is a good idea as there are so many people who collect cards (from competitive players and card collectors to casual players) and it's a good way to protect cards from being damaged and at the same time express your individual uniqueness through designs such as logos.

This might attract a different crowd of customers, namely the more 'game savvy' group, which I think the mousepad did a pretty decent job at for computer gamers, and this extra line of products means more variety and options to choose from.

It'll be great to hear options about this suggestions from existing customers too, and thanks for taking the time to read this. :)
25/8/2010 21:43:26

Brenda
TotalPost:13

I would like to be able to edit some of our photos once uploaded to take out red eye, crop, change to black and white or sephia etc. A lot of other sites allow you to do this with your photos.

I wish there was a way for me to upload some of my digital scrapbook items like an embellishment is in the "My kits" section. As it is now I upload them to "My Albums" and have to add a layout for each item.

In addition, I love the gallery! I get so inspired seeing some of the books created by others! I would love to have a way to add them to a favorites section so that I can easily find them again.

I love this site!!!!!!!
    Brenda
26/8/2010 9:11:00

Mark Chaplin

>I do a huge amount of work with your custom 54-card, playing card decks. I share these with many people worldwide.

However, I use a fair amount of English-language text on the cards, and some people have asked if I could give them a language-specific set of cards. As I only speak and read one language, that is a problem.

So I would like the following:

A system whereby I could give another Artscow user a COPY of a custom folder, I've created, so that they could alter the text themselves, but, crucially, the original content is untouchable by them.

27/8/2010 5:03:29

Al

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >

I would really like to see mounted photos (poster size) on wood. I think generally it is some kind of particle boarc or something underneath, but it is a great way to display some pictures.
4/9/2010 12:07:42

Doug

I came here to ask for flags, and see others have already, so add me in to the list of people who would love to see some. Rectangular flags in several sizes, and pennant flags would be great!

Custom logos on balloons would also be a great addition.
5/9/2010 5:12:07
Page 5 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10