New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14529th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 6 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Alice Pearce
TotalPost:190
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Panoramic prints please!
6/9/2010 3:50:10

holley
TotalPost:11
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I posted this elsewhere in error (sorry for the double post)! I would LOVE to see photo/customized wrapping paper and gift bags. I've been searching forever to find something online with no luck. I've found a few shops that will do it, but nothing near me of course. I think this would be a fantastic seller for you guys!!
9/10/2010 16:38:47

Samantha
TotalPost:14

I would love to see garden flags. Small flags with a picture/design on them.
11/10/2010 20:08:57

holley
TotalPost:11
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>I would love to see garden flags. Small flags with a picture/design on them.
    That is a GREAT idea!!
11/10/2010 21:42:18

Sherry
TotalPost:25

how about cases for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, and the Nindendo DS XL

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
25/10/2010 6:04:39

Brenda
TotalPost:13

I would like to be able to edit some of our photos once uploaded to take out red eye, crop, change to black and white or sephia etc. A lot of other sites allow you to do this with your photos.

Please allow a shadow feature to the design software in books etc. The shadows allow for a 3-D effect. I would also like to have a grouping feature so you can group and ungroup items. This way you can move several items at once around the page.

I also would like to see baby onesies. The vinyl wall graphic is a great idea as well.
26/10/2010 3:16:22

Ami
TotalPost:52

How about baby bibs or onsies? Great gift ideas for the new mom!

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
30/10/2010 3:42:02

Freda Brodie
TotalPost:1

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I was wondering about the possiblity of personalised luggage, maybe the smaller carry on stuff then working up to full size suitcases? My son is a Drag Artiste and he is very keen on the idea of having the luggage he uses to travel around personlised with his show poster.
2/11/2010 21:59:29

Lisa Busch Balm
TotalPost:1

SUSPENDERS??

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
9/11/2010 6:28:34

Kelly Clarkson
TotalPost:10

Berry,
    everyone I know also knows about Artscow. I think that adding flags and vinyl clings for walls - would be the best next step. I'm so excited about the possibility!!!
15/11/2010 23:21:44

Tiffany Libra
Title:Wicked Witch
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I would love to see manga sized photo books. I'd love to use Artscow to print my webcomic. Also business cards! Bookmarks! Messenger bags (I love them so much)! And water bottles. >_>
25/11/2010 4:25:19

Lil
TotalPost:205

I would love to be able to use collage frames or any frame that has more then one picture spot. It would be great to be able to have more then one mask per frame. Also frames that are odd shaped. So basically if we could some how minipulate the shape of the frame masks.

-----------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can see all my free templates here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Lil

I have many categories of kits here:
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Lil
26/11/2010 5:55:36

Nicole Tiller
TotalPost:2

I would love if you had a different program to do stuff with -- I am not a fan of Silverlight. I hate that you can't grab the whole page in the books and move them around.
27/11/2010 4:42:15

Jessica Navarro

>I would love if you had a different program to do stuff with -- I am not a fan of Silverlight. I hate that you can't grab the whole page in the books and move them around.

Hey Nicole, I know your post is from a month ago, but just in case you haven't figured it out yet, you actually CAN move pages around in Silverlight! The instructions come up in the little pop up box that opens everytime you open Silverlight (unless you unchecked the little "show next time" box at some point). If you hold "shift" and drag between pages they swap places. You can also use "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V" to cut and paste pages, but make sure the page is selected with purple around it and you haven't just selected a background layer. It took me a while to realize that was there, even though those instructions were popping up in my face over and over again! One day I actually stopped to read them and it made my life SO much easier! haha =) Anyway, hopefully this helps if you haven't figured this out yet. Good luck to you!
28/12/2010 15:52:12

Bonnie
TotalPost:2

I would like to have customized stickers.

Thanks!

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
3/1/2011 22:59:34

Lil
TotalPost:205
Requests Reply

Towels! Personalized towels would be a huge hit. Beach towels, smaller towels for sport teams etc, tea towels ... I think these would go over very well.
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can see all my free templates here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Lil

I have many categories of kits here:
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Lil
4/1/2011 10:10:42

Sonya Spencer
TotalPost:7
RE:Requests Reply

Business Cards would be awesome, personalized envelopes, and ty for the stamps. All these are nice to have when you have a business.

also apple ipod touch cases, they are very similar to the apple iphone case, i'm not sure if the touch would fit that but I wouldn't want to order one hoping it's the same to find out the case didn't fit the ipod touch.
7/1/2011 17:49:47

Meta Meulenbelt Cancer
TotalPost:47

I had much trouble finding a case for my smartphone that I liked. I checked out the sizes of the other cases here at Artscow but they seem to be too large. So, I would love to see a smartphone case (soft sided would be okay, just like the camera cases), of the size 13 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm (for iPhones etc.). Oh, and by the way, it would be great if all sizes of all items would be mentioned in cm's for all of us non-USA people.
    And kid's t-shirts would be great too, with the measurements (length/width) instead of a size.

Meta
18/2/2011 16:37:37

Trine
TotalPost:191
Please; possibility to make one design and use for all buttons and magnets Reply

Hi

It would save soooo much time if we could make one round design and use that same design for all round buttons and magnets and hand mirrors. Now we have to start from scratch as soon as we change from 3" to 2.25" to 1.75" to 1" and then the same if we want the same design on buttons. A simple system in the designer when we click "save as" as for square books would be lovely.

Trine
24/2/2011 18:38:06

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:Please; possibility to make one design and use for all buttons and magnets Reply

Berry- I would love to see checkbook covers. Presently, I use clear vinyl covers but they are getting ratty and I can not find them anymore. Most households have two checking accounts or more. This could be a hit! Are checks the same size the world over?
19/3/2011 21:20:36
Page 6 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10