New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14323th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 7 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:Please; possibility to make one design and use for all buttons and magnets Reply

cheques are being phased out in the UK (bad move). Can't actually remember the last time I used one other than at work
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
20/3/2011 16:33:11

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Cat- I have to agree, I do not write very many checks but I still maintain a couple of checking acounts. Some small businesses do not take direct transfer or paypal and they do not want to pay the credit card fees. Infact, I have to write a check today for boat storage!!

OK- a couple of more ideas for products- how about pill containers? can cozies? or cutting boards?
26/3/2011 22:58:44

Lil
TotalPost:205
New Product Suggestions Reply

I agree with Ami - Baby bibs would be a great gift idea.
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can see all my free templates here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Lil

I have many categories of kits here:
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Lil
27/3/2011 0:14:06

Mieng
TotalPost:4
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >

I'd like to suggest custom printed lanyards similar to the example below:

Thanks!
30/4/2011 6:10:13

Bobbie
TotalPost:126

Barry, I would like to see edible images for cakes and cupcakes. It is such a rave. You would need a printer dedicated only for edible ink. I can buy an edible image from my local grocer but I have to take in a picture and they scan it then blow it up. I would rather upload images from my computer and have it printed and shipped to me. Shipping would have to be quick though. Wouldn't want the event (birthday, etc) to be over before I got the image to put on the cake. My local grocer charges $6 for an 8 x 10 but I live out in the country and it is an hour drive to town. I would like sheet cake size, round cake size, and round cupcake size. There are many other sizes that others would be interested in I am sure.
5/5/2011 7:17:17

KeithP1
TotalPost:125
RE:Features request - ArtsCow store module enabled as in ArtsNow please. Reply

Berry, I would like to see a store module in ArtsCow as is available in ArtsNow please. I have made lots of designs in ArtsCow - many that are suitable for a store. However, to get them into ArtsNow from ArtsCow I need to re-upload my photos and re-create the designs all again. This would take may be a hundred hours. Far simpler for me if the ArtNow store module was enabled in ArtsCow.
30/6/2011 18:35:29

Kathy
TotalPost:1

Just a suggestion: I think if possible, it would be wonderful if Artscow could offer customized Messenger Bags. Something like this one here:

I know I'd love to buy a ton for myself and friends and family.

Also, the current biggest size of backpacks is still very small - only small children can really use them. I really look forward to a time when there might be size XL or XXL for the backpacks, so adults can actually use them. And if adult sized backpacks are ever offered, it would be a wonderful bonus if there could be a slit for putting a laptop!
27/8/2011 5:08:20

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

>
    >How about baby bibs or onsies? Great gift ideas for the new mom!
    >

Love this and add cotton baby hats! I've seen them at other places, but the prices are CRAZY for a little infant hat. But they are adorable... I've got my first grandson coming in a few months and I'm loathe to have to resort to "CP" to get what I want.
2/9/2011 22:58:27

KeithP1
TotalPost:125
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hi, I need to print around 1 metre square or larger to hang on walls. Can be vinyl, silk, PVC, other colour fast fabric. Not BubbleJet. Can I upload my imagery and order on line like with ArtsCow? Content is high resolution aerial photography. File sizes are around 50Mb per image. May do 1m X 2m sizes.
26/9/2011 20:39:25

Sarah English
TotalPost:6

I would love to see you do a blog book. Where customers could take their online blog and print it out. They usually have a lot of pictures and it seems like they use about the same format as the photo books, so it might be an easy move.

Thanks!

Sarah
3/10/2011 10:55:52

s
TotalPost:3

I would like to see a new product. Trading cards. Trading cards are similar to baseball cards or other sports type cards. One side is the picture of the player or athlete and the other side are statistics, position played, player name, player number, height, weight, team name, etc.

Thank you.
7/12/2011 19:21:29

Brian Hilbern
TotalPost:2

I would like to see printing to acrylic/plexiglass as an option. There are others who have this available but I prefer doing business with Artscow. This is a link to what I am looking for: http://www.art-hammer.com/Information/plexi.php?gclid=CMy4s6fMiq0CFXO-tgodyU6Tmg.

18/12/2011 10:42:12

amber
TotalPost:10

i am looking for mini accordion books. they are the new rage here in the states. small, wallet size, prints on both sides, comes with a plastic slip case. super cute, would LOVE to see it offered here on artscow!
9/1/2012 21:49:17

Kamesha Moore

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >

Product suggestions

*swim wear for both men and women
    *bed sheets
    *baby bibs, onesies, pacifers & ect.
    *socks
    *vinyl wall decals
    *water bottles

14/2/2012 15:45:19

Amanda Konesni Leo
TotalPost:89

Me and my family LOVE this place....makes Christmas shopping a breeze! So I asked them and we came up with some neat ideas (some have already been listed here as well, so this counts as another vote for them! hehe)

Luggage to match the luggage tags! There are cheap cotton options at places like this-http://www.ltdcommodities.com/Purses-%2B-Travel-Bags/Travel%2BCollection/Polka-Dot-Luggage/prod30002.jmp?sorted=Y&navAction=push&fm=leftnav&categoryId=cat51976&navCount=0 but you could sell each piece individually for like $19.99, $14.99, and $10.99 and make a decent amount since people would probably want the whole set.

Water Bottles
    Ipod/mp3 player cases or sleeves
    Headphones or earbuds with customized outsides
    Plus sizes in t-shirts and tank tops
    Kids clothes sizes

Canvas shoes (the little ones, like here-http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/118/5/AAAAAtQ8N-oAAAAAARhWVw.jpg?v=1215266606000

Glasses case
    Bandanas
    Headbands
    Scarves
    Drinking glasses/shot glasses
    Dog collars/leashes
    Piggy banks
    pens
    checkbook covers
    passport covers
    travel/camp chairs
    BBQ sets (to match your aprons!)
    doggie bowls
    socks/slippers
    ashtrays
    lanyards
    cotton/cloth bracelets
    toothbrushes
    nightlights
    stickers
    pencils
    rulers
    folders
    trapper keepers
    lunch bags
    kids overnight bags (rolling duffels?)
    steering wheel covers
    floor mats
    kids dinnerware (plates, cups, utensils, placemats, etc)
    travel first aid kits
    More options for metal pendants, different jewelry
    can coozies/bottle coozies
    candle/votive holders

There's not a whole lot for kids on here, which is why a lot had to do with kids, school, and travel. These would all make awesome additions to our shopping lists:)
    Mandi, Robin, & Linda

18/2/2012 4:37:01

Marc Gacy

Hi, I'd like to have jumbo index playing cards (where the numbers and suits are bigger) as a regular choice.

An example is here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000SA5BJ2/ref=nosim/thehouseofcards-20

Note that these are still the same size as regular playing cards, they just have the larger index for each card.

Thanks!
29/2/2012 1:47:21

CreativityMonster
TotalPost:13
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>Just a suggestion: I think if possible, it would be wonderful if Artscow could offer customized Messenger Bags. Something like this one here:
    >
    >
    >I know I'd love to buy a ton for myself and friends and family.
    >
    >Also, the current biggest size of backpacks is still very small - only small children can really use them. I really look forward to a time when there might be size XL or XXL for the backpacks, so adults can actually use them. And if adult sized backpacks are ever offered, it would be a wonderful bonus if there could be a slit for putting a laptop!

-_-;; I already posted a topic about this. Please search and reply to idea next time. They're currently under development and looking for best quality at the best prices to better suit the customer's needs. It's taking a while but I can't wait for the anticipated date for it to be released.
5/3/2012 2:54:00

CreativityMonster
TotalPost:13

Hmm... My suggestions... Since they can do stationary cards... Business cards. Unlike vista print they have hidden costs. Moo.com... Well they're expensive. ArtsCow is my best friend for customization and creating something unique with high quality products for everyone! So why not business cards?
    At vista print you end up paying 15.99 plus shipping if you're in canada for a pack of 250...
    Moo... 50 for 19.99... Better deals, better steals!
5/3/2012 2:58:20

Lacey
TotalPost:7

One cool product would be switch plates
28/3/2012 8:26:12

Lacey
TotalPost:7

Another great thing would be 3-D bookmarks! Or just cheaper custom bookmarks.
28/3/2012 8:36:35
Page 7 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10