New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 14743th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 8 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

Pat Kirby
TotalPost:12
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I recently did a graphic design on a creative shape metal print. They are quite fascinating and hold infinite design possibilities. The site also offers something called a metal print float (a dimensional background added) which is astounding. I would love to see something like this added to your product line in the near future. How about it?
2/5/2012 0:20:43

Deborah
TotalPost:204
Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hi,
    Can we please have one more 3D card. I would like to see another cards for the dads, especially for father's day. I would like to card to be in the style of the "M,heart M" card, but be "D, Heart,D".
    Thank you:)
12/5/2012 12:25:08

Deborah
Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hi,
    I would love to see you make it easier for us to sort throught the 3d Card Template Gallery. If I want to make an "I love you" 3d card I am not able to view the tempaltes made for this sort of card without viewing all mum, birthday etc. If I know what sort of card I want to make, then I would love to be able to see the templates made for that sytle only. Hope you can help us:)
    This would make shopping lots easier!
17/5/2012 8:21:48

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hi. Would also like to have those square playing cards.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
8/6/2012 21:22:13

Krista Stenhaug
TotalPost:2

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
21/6/2012 12:58:27

Krista Stenhaug
TotalPost:2

Would love to see photo diaper bags and also laptop cases (not just for netbooks). Also purses and tote bags with replaceable panels such as a tote bag with panel that is held in by velcro so can switch it out. Also purses with replaceable flaps so can have one purse but then buy different photo flaps. Also photo beads for bracelet like Pandora or Trollbeads or Chamilia
21/6/2012 13:13:56

Brandi Smart
TotalPost:6

Pennant flags
    Triangle banner flags
    Bathroom accessories
    Higher quality necklaces
27/7/2012 22:24:43

Marijana
TotalPost:45

Dear ArtsCow,
    could you please consider these products:

candy jars
    pens
    melamine plates
    custom shaped stickers
    bags not made out of genuine leather
    kitchen towels
    socks.

Other things would be great too, like gift boxes, lawn signs, sticky notes, banners, teapots, animated cards, clothes that can be machine washed... :-) Thank you!
18/8/2012 2:38:29

Vanessa Sue
TotalPost:1

I would love to see polyester&spandex leggings on here. They are extremely popular in the street fashion community. For example, a company called Black Milk sells their leggings for close to $100 each. Please add customizable leggings!
23/8/2012 7:19:38

Brittany Bentine
Title:digital artist/photo
TotalPost:7

Would LOVE to see complete bedding.
    sheets,and comforter in twin,king and queen.
    Vinyl wall murals
    stylish framed Prints in various sizes
    child and baby shirts and onsies
    temporary tattoos
    skateboard decks

>
24/8/2012 4:12:20

Brittany Bentine

Also what about shoes. Something like this?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9juseryWo1rx7fm5o1_500.jpg

or

http://www.sargeslist.com/user_images/2370669.jpg
3/9/2012 5:52:31

Janet
TotalPost:291

It would be nice to have a mirror in the mini make up bag.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/bag/mini-makeup-bag-443

>Dear all,
    >
    >You are welcome to do features request and new products suggestion here.
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
    -----------------------------------------------
    Janet

My design kits:

http://www.artscow.com/user/janet-584221
9/9/2012 9:01:09

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

I would love to see- sew on patches. I am thinking about bowling patches that people sew on to their shirts. The embroidery ones are no longer given by league bowling and they are hard to find. I would imagine everyone else would have different uses for sew on patches.
22/9/2012 21:57:13

Marijana
TotalPost:45

Could we please have backpacks and messenger bags in another color too? I would love white or orange.
15/10/2012 3:51:02

Brittany Bentine

Also what about mailboxes and mailbox covers?
    Maybe something like here? http://www.autoaccents.co/custom-upload-your-own/
22/10/2012 2:32:16

Deborah

Would love to see some 3D Christmas Cards with the pop ups saying Merry Christmas or Joy etc.
22/10/2012 5:32:33

Alexandra Constantinou
TotalPost:3

I have ordered many items over the past few months and found them to be excellent. Some things I would like to see in the future include:
    Stickers (for example, car bumper stickers)
    Kitchen towels
    Postcards
    Keep up the great service!
25/10/2012 16:26:18

ML0045
TotalPost:1

As reiterated by some other members, I also would love to see custom bed sheets on this site.
27/10/2012 8:24:56

Tracie
TotalPost:4

a simple button to return to my checkout would be nice.
    i added 3 things to checkout then decided to continue shopping, couldnt find what i wanted so i just want to complete my checkout order... cannot find the bloody thing so i give up. logging out.
18/11/2012 16:31:44

Pat Kirby
TotalPost:12
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>a simple button to return to my checkout would be nice.
    >i added 3 things to checkout then decided to continue shopping, couldnt find what i wanted so i just want to complete my checkout order... cannot find the bloody thing so i give up. logging out.

Yes, this would be a very welcome change! This site is difficult to navigate....Way too many clicks are needed to accomplish anything. When you are ordering multiple items, you have to click on "keep shopping", go back to "my account", then "shared designs", etc...sometimes that doesn't work, and you have to click on order status to get back to things. There needs to be a tab on the page that will return to your designs in one click when ordering!
19/11/2012 0:40:04
Page 8 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10