Frisbees
    balls
    Shoes
    Socks

Bathroom – soap dispenser, soap holder
    Kitchen – forks, spoons, knives, plates, candy jar

Big beach bags
    Clutch purses, clutch pouches
    Bags with faux leather(lots of vegans and vegetarian friends love your bags, but…)

Thanks so much for the nice variety of products already! Can't wait for the new stuff in 2013!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    http://www.jupeykrusho.net
21/1/2013 22:05:57

Shane Byrne
TotalPost:16
RE:New Products Reply

hmmm some ideas

candles, slippers, oven mitts, warm socks, towels

what about instead of a fleece blanket, like maybe a duvet, so I can like match it with my pillow cases. Complete bedding would be great

a compact mirror with a light,

just so excited to see more new products
4/2/2013 8:51:31

AAB
TotalPost:10
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Is someone reading these suggestions?
    Please, a really simple one.

8x12" prints.

8x10 cuts off far too much of the frame. A 35mm frame, & presumably a digital image made to imitate the size, fits far better into an 8x12 print. 8x10 might be ok for portraits, but for scenery or most other shots you really lose a lot of the sides when you have to crop to 8x10.

This should be a really easy one for Artscow to offer. Doesn't require creating any physical product other than introducing a new paper size and maybe doing something to your printers to accept it.

Pretty please!!
26/7/2013 11:17:35

jessa
TotalPost:2
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I have one request - can you PLEASE make the shipping info easier to read? It badly needs cleaned up as some items appear several times with different prices and it is near impossible to find things as it is so illogical. A search function would be very useful on the page. Ultimately of course, listing the shipping info on the item page would be the best solution :)

Oh and ditto on the 8x12 prints!
31/7/2013 22:41:08

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hey Jessica!

We would want to clarify that shipping fee listed on our webpage are for regular airmail and express shipment. The prices provided on the left hand side is for regular airmail and right hand side is for express shipments.

In addition, we are sorry for inform you that we do not sell 8x12 prints at the moment and please be assured that we will pass your suggestion to the department in charge for consideration.

Thank you!

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
1/8/2013 14:23:18

AAB

We KNOW that you don't sell 8x12 prints! That's why we're asking!
    I'm glad to see someone else would like them too. Let's see how much support we can get for this option! Maybe if a lot of people request it, Artscow will offer them.
2/8/2013 10:32:33

AAB
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Another feature suggestion:

PLEASE! add a D-ring to the digital camera leather cases. They are really nice but there is NO way to attach a strap to them -- even the zipper is solid. I'm going to have to spoil mine somewhat by boring a hole in the end of it & stitching some kind of ribbon through it.
    This is not an item you want to lose. It would be much nicer and easier to hang onto with a little strap, or even as I said, just a D-ring so people can add their own lanyard. It would make them perfect!
24/8/2013 10:50:31

Shane Byrne
TotalPost:16
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

stocking sock like for christmas presents....would be really so cool :)

Still going with the Duvet...would be cool

Slipper....oven mits...
8/9/2013 5:52:13

AAB
RE:New Products Reply

On your product page for the watches, where the features are listed...
    Please add what type of battery they use! It would be convenient to look this up rather than having to take them apart to find out, when you get them. Also to find out whether you can get that particular type battery _before_ you order.
11/9/2013 13:43:21

Jem
TotalPost:2

Now that you guys are doing acrylic cut outs, I would LOVE it if you made printed acrylic charms! Like these:
    http://www.zapcreatives.co.uk/p-32-15-custom-printed-acrylic-charms.aspx
    but without having to buy so many at once! I hate minimum orders
16/9/2013 18:01:41

AAB

A friend of mine would like to see wrapping paper. Maybe you could offer it in flat folded sheets that would be easy to ship.

Also -- it would be nice to have an option to add a gift note if you are having an item shipped to someone else. Your competition (Shutterfly) does it... ;)
26/11/2013 4:10:02

amber

I would like to see the following updates to your website for easier ordering. In the "order summary" area, I would like to add to the choices already there (proceed to checkout, keep shopping, etc) I would LOVE to have the button "my albums" located there. Right now, you have to click my account and go from there. It used to be there, but for some reason it was removed. When I place an order, it usually is a big one and this would save me a lot of time.
    Also, on the order summary/shopping cart page, when I choose the "paper finish" it changes every time I add something new to my cart. this is a hassle as sometimes I forget to go back and make sure that it is the paper finish that I want. I think once you choose it and hit update, it should stay that way!
    thanks!

another suggestion, I would like the "new album" button located at the top of the page. I have a lot of albums and waiting for all of them to load (due to slow internet)
    before I can click "new album" is a hassle!
28/1/2014 0:17:46

Lanie

Hello Amber!

As per your inquiry on prints finish, you may add all the prints and once you had confirmed that is all you wish to purchase than you may make changes on the prints finish. However, we thank you for your suggestion and will pass this information to the department in charge for consideration.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
28/1/2014 17:20:31

ellen checota
TotalPost:1

would uou consider making throw pillows that are 12 inches by 12 utsinches and 15 x 87 (or there abouts) I find that yours are often too big.
    ellen checota
18/2/2014 22:57:11

Brandi Smart
TotalPost:6

PLEASE add all over print t shirts and sweashirts/hoodies for men and women,skater dresses, and leggings. Better quality licence plates and comforters would be awesome too.
1/4/2014 6:22:59

Lanie

Hello Brandi Smart!

We are sorry to inform you that we do not sell sweashirts/hoodies, skater dresses, leggings and license plate at the moment. Additional the printing area of the t-shirts are fixed. However, we thank you for your suggestion and will pass this information to the department in charge for future consideration.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
2/4/2014 15:44:47

Cory
TotalPost:1
Product suggestion Reply

I think a lot of people would love to see 3D mousepads. There's a lot of people I've seen on the internet talking about how much they'd love to be able to customize their own, but nowhere online has that service available besides bulk wholesale orders. I think there's a really good market for it, so hopefully Artscow can start selling those one day in additional to their normal mousepads.
11/6/2014 5:59:46

Lanie
RE:Product suggestion Reply

Hello Cory Croker !

Thank you for your suggestion and 3D mousepad sounds very interesting! I will pass this information to the department in-charge for future consideration.

In addition, I'm sorry to inform you that I have to remove the URL link as this is non-related to ArtsCow.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
11/6/2014 11:46:48

George Morrison
Title:PiperGeorge
TotalPost:19

I'd like to see some pet supplies. Customer water/food dishes, pet collars/leashes. Any chance of that????
29/1/2015 0:38:23

George Morrison
Title:PiperGeorge
TotalPost:19

29/1/2015 0:38:48
Page 9 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10