Your are the 14324th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 10 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AuthorPosts

George Morrison
Title:PiperGeorge
TotalPost:19
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

29/1/2015 0:39:15

George Morrison
RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

I'd like to see some pet supplies. Custom water/food dishes, pet collars/leashes. Any chance of that????
29/1/2015 0:39:41

George Morrison

29/1/2015 0:40:07

Christina Romick
TotalPost:2

Can you nit order digital cd disc of your photos?
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
12/3/2015 2:20:47

Christina Romick

Can you not order digital cd disc of your photos?
    >
    >During these several months, we are working hard to make our Photo Book Designer running smoothly. Photo Book features like "borders", "layouts", "remove logo", "preview feature", all of these were suggested by our members, and we add all of them already.
    >
    >Currently, our programmers are now working hard on photo book sharing feature, after launched, all members can easily browse and comment others photobooks much easier, and making a similar professional photo book like other member's will be just one click.
    >
    >
12/3/2015 2:21:13

Marco Donghi
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Board Games

Hello,
    I just wanted to let you know there is a growing interest in your products in the international board games scene.
    Over on boardgamegeek.com there's lot of people who have designed cloth bags and they are sharing the designs, so I believe you have received quite a few orders from there. I have placed mine just on Sunday, so I will receive the goods in a few weeks.

I believe the bags (small, medium, large, and even jewelry pouches) are spot on, so that's going to be good.

I believe another custom product the same people would like to see on your site is custom-printed cardboard boxes.
    If you have a way of introducing this product, you could have a lot of orders. You would need a set amount of box sizes. Boxes could be shipped flat, and then assembled by the customer.
    I could give you size examples, but I don't think you need that. I will just say that sizes should be from about 15x10x5 to 30x30x8 cm. Boxes should be composed of bottom and top; I don't want to put link here, so just google "board game custom card box" and you should see some examples.

I hope you will find this suggestion useful.

Best Regards
    Marco
29/4/2015 4:26:20

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

Hey Marco!

It is nice to hear good reviews from other customer on the link provided.

Regarding your awesome suggestion, we will be forwarding this information to the department in-charge for future consideration

If you have any inquiries, feel free to email us at "support@artscow.com".

Have a good week!

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
29/4/2015 11:32:36

Kuromatsu

Hello!

I would really like the possibility to print custom desk mats or play mats:

They are basically really large mousepads so it shouldn't be hard to make them for you

Desk mats are basically a mousepad large enough to commodate both keyboard and mouse

Play mats are mats that trading card players use: for most the playmat is a rappresentation of personality in tournaments and a way to protect our cards from dirt
6/7/2015 13:19:30

RD
TotalPost:1577

Any chance of adding more apparel items for men such as shorts, swim trunks, sweatpants or pyjama bottoms? Please consider. Thank you.
9/9/2015 22:57:53

Patrick Nguyen
Larger "Bar Mat" for Trading Game Playmats Reply

Trading Card Game Custom Playmats (Magic:The Gathering, Yugioh, Pokemon) are a VERY DESIRABLE product, but there are currently very few merchants that make them at a reasonable price at a great quality.

Please look into offering 14 inch x 24 inch Playmats for custom printing. They must be like Larger Bar Mats/MousePads with polyester top ; the Door Mat fabric material is NOT suitable.

Thank you!
5/11/2015 10:02:35

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:Features request and new products suggestions are welcome all the time. Reply

>
    The new pouches with the top drawstring closure are nice. Have you thought about turning the XL one on its side and putting the drawstring along the 12" (longest) side? Women could use the bag in their purses. They could move the contents of their purses from one purse to another by lifting out the drawstring liner and moving it and the purse contents in one simple action. Just an idea
9/12/2015 19:50:10

Guram Dudashvili

Hello I'm sure me and the most of your users will be real happy if you add ps4 skins

15/6/2016 22:38:50

Flower

Just Ideas-

-beanies/knit cap
    -sleep mask
    -stickers
    -bomber jacket
    -shoes
    -wallets
    -underwear
    -cropped hoodies
13/3/2017 10:48:40

Holly Kitaura
TotalPost:3

The postcards need to be blank on the back side without the Fuji paper logo. They are not usable for writing and sending notes on the back side. It's pointless to have so many when you can't use them as a real postcard to send.
10/8/2017 0:19:45

Holly Kitaura

The postcards need to be blank on the back side without the Fuji paper logo. They are not usable for writing and sending notes on the back side. It's pointless to have so many when you can't use them as a real postcard to send.
10/8/2017 0:20:12

Holly Kitaura

10/8/2017 0:20:39
Page 10 of 10, Total 196 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10