Your are the 263th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Chris
TotalPost:117
Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

I was ordering a lot of different 8x10s. Most said free and then I was charged 2.99 for several. I have enough free credits to cover all of the 8x10s. Is there a limit to how many different prints I can order at one time using my free credits?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Chris
    homeandholidays.com
    kellenhill.com
19/10/2008 1:29:44

sophia
TotalPost:89
RE:Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

I haven't heard of a limit on 8x10's. I could be wrong, but my first thought would be to check the start date of all the credits. Some may not be valid until later. G/L!

>I was ordering a lot of different 8x10s. Most said free and then I was charged 2.99 for several. I have enough free credits to cover all of the 8x10s. Is there a limit to how many different prints I can order at one time using my free credits?
19/10/2008 1:43:27

Chris
RE:RE:Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

Thanks! I checked the start date and they should have been fine. Why would I be charged 2.99 anyway. Aren't 8x10s .49 each? I double checked here:
    https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html

And they are .49 so I am even more confused :-)

>I haven't heard of a limit on 8x10's. I could be wrong, but my first thought would be to check the start date of all the credits. Some may not be valid until later. G/L!
    >
    >
    >
    >>I was ordering a lot of different 8x10s. Most said free and then I was charged 2.99 for several. I have enough free credits to cover all of the 8x10s. Is there a limit to how many different prints I can order at one time using my free credits?

Chris
    homeandholidays.com
    kellenhill.com
19/10/2008 2:27:00

sophia
TotalPost:89
RE:RE:RE:Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

I didn't even think about the price. I'm sorry. I'm no help. Hopefully someone knows the answer. I'm super curious now!

>Thanks! I checked the start date and they should have been fine. Why would I be charged 2.99 anyway. Aren't 8x10s .49 each? I double checked here:
    >https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >
    >And they are .49 so I am even more confused :-)
    >
    >
    >
    >>I haven't heard of a limit on 8x10's. I could be wrong, but my first thought would be to check the start date of all the credits. Some may not be valid until later. G/L!
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>I was ordering a lot of different 8x10s. Most said free and then I was charged 2.99 for several. I have enough free credits to cover all of the 8x10s. Is there a limit to how many different prints I can order at one time using my free credits?
    >
19/10/2008 4:38:29

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:RE:RE:RE:Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

The prints are .49 cents. I just added the 8 x 10 's to my cart and they came up to the 49 cents, so I am not sure what could be causing the error with your order. The only other thing is that it does cost 2.99 for shipping of the first 8x10 and .39 cents for each extra one. But if you were ordering more than the one I cant't think why you would have that error. Once before there was a computer glitch that was causing everyone to be charged 2.99 for each 8x10 and after it was fixed we had to clear our carts and then put them back in. If this does not work then hopefully Berry or Ruby will see this and help. If after the weekend they have not responded to this post then post in the prints at honest pricing forum and/or email them. Good Luck!
19/10/2008 6:46:31

Chris
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Confused about ordering 8x10s Reply

I just cleared my card and started over and no matter how many 8x10s I added, I was never charged so maybe the cart was just buggy before :-)

>The prints are .49 cents. I just added the 8 x 10 's to my cart and they came up to the 49 cents, so I am not sure what could be causing the error with your order. The only other thing is that it does cost 2.99 for shipping of the first 8x10 and .39 cents for each extra one. But if you were ordering more than the one I cant't think why you would have that error. Once before there was a computer glitch that was causing everyone to be charged 2.99 for each 8x10 and after it was fixed we had to clear our carts and then put them back in. If this does not work then hopefully Berry or Ruby will see this and help. If after the weekend they have not responded to this post then post in the prints at honest pricing forum and/or email them. Good Luck!

Chris
    homeandholidays.com
    kellenhill.com
19/10/2008 13:40:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1