New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 5586th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Amy Head
TotalPost:5
Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Reply

I was skeptical at first but I am now 100% ARTSCOW CRAZY! LOL I have been ordering like a fool for Christmas. LOVE IT! Here are a FEW of my orders. They quality is great, the shipping time is FANTASTIC and I just love the deals.
    OH and my calendar, the first time it came it had some of the dates wrong but they fixed it IMMEDIATELY, shipped out a new one and I had it in record time. Awesome customer service experience! Thanks Artscow! :)
    Calendar

Keychain (I have already given away the other two I received)

Cards

Watches

Photobooks (I have another one and ordered three more since :))

20/10/2008 0:57:54

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Reply

They are all amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
20/10/2008 1:58:45

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc. Reply

Wow they are fantastic! Thanks!!
20/10/2008 18:59:56

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:Artscow CRAZY! Reviews with pictures!!! (Keychain, playing cards, calendar, photobooks, etc.) Reply

Amy- Really a nice job especially the photobooks. Did you use scrapbook templates?

Thanks for showing us.

Lyn Clarke
22/10/2008 20:41:00

Mandy
TotalPost:72

They are all gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!
13/11/2008 11:48:44

elizabeth
TotalPost:3

he has beautiful eyes!
24/8/2009 12:53:48

Alesha Aquarius
TotalPost:13

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm placing my first Artscow order tonight! Very excited to see how well yours turned out!
5/11/2009 2:18:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1