New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 323th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Oriana
TotalPost:101
Berry or other Adm: We need Greeting cards!!! (real ones, not photo cards) Reply

Photo cards are nice, but I really really really need real cards for Christmas (you know, the ones that you open and can write a message on them).

And taking in consideration your delivery times I really would love to order mine very very very soon.

I'm not the only one in this boat. So I really want to know if this product is in your plans soon or I should stop waiting and order mine elsewhere.

Thanks!
20/10/2008 10:20:36

Sarah-Cay Prole
TotalPost:73
RE:Berry or other Adm: We need Greeting cards!!! (real ones, not photo cards) Reply

I 100% agree with this! I would love to order some, I think some free credits for trying them out would be great too!
    >Photo cards are nice, but I really really really need real cards for Christmas (you know, the ones that you open and can write a message on them).
    >
    >And taking in consideration your delivery times I really would love to order mine very very very soon.
    >
    >I'm not the only one in this boat. So I really want to know if this product is in your plans soon or I should stop waiting and order mine elsewhere.
    >
    >Thanks!
20/10/2008 14:40:08

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Berry or other Adm: We need Greeting cards!!! (real ones, not photo cards) Reply

hi Oriana,

We know what is the real greeting cards are. ^_^

They will be added in next year. We need to focus on 8x8 and 12x12 photo books first.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
20/10/2008 23:12:04

Kylie Crawley
TotalPost:25
RE:RE:Berry or other Adm: We need Greeting cards!!! (real ones, not photo cards) Reply

>hi Oriana,
    >
    >We know what is the real greeting cards are. ^_^
    >
    >They will be added in next year. We need to focus on 8x8 and 12x12 photo books first.
    >
    >Thanks.

Thanks for replying Berry as now I need to get over to another site and order them. I was hoping I would be able to get them done here but hey next year is fine!
21/10/2008 10:20:06

Oriana
TotalPost:101

Thanks Berry!
    lucky me I still have like 50 greeting cards of last year (I know, I went a little over the top...LOL) so I can work with these now.

BTW, I still need more pages in my books :D
21/10/2008 14:36:16
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1