Your are the 1739th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

BoxerMom
TotalPost:126
Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

What really is the difference? The freebies? Different products? I'm gonna go check it out but I was just wondering if someone had a quick answer.
22/10/2008 1:54:19

Cheryl
TotalPost:105
RE:Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

>What really is the difference? The freebies? Different products? I'm gonna go check it out but I was just wondering if someone had a quick answer.

I checked it out they look like they have the same stuff. A 30 page photo book was $19.99 and $3.00 shipping totak 22.99 where artscow is either $11.99 or $7.99 depending on your credit that you use.
22/10/2008 6:20:22

Cheryl
TotalPost:105

>What really is the difference? The freebies? Different products? I'm gonna go check it out but I was just wondering if someone had a quick answer.

I checked it out they look like they have the same stuff. A 30 page photo book was $19.99 and $3.00 shipping totak 22.99 where artscow is either $11.99 or $7.99 depending on your credit that you use.
22/10/2008 6:23:06

RM
TotalPost:680

Artsnow has a lot more selection on products that artscow has not brought over yet. The regular prices are higher on most (if not all things) but the shipping is cheaper. There are not the free credits but there are some coupons that include shippig that make certain things cheaper than paying just shipping here. Which site is best just depends on the particular item you are looking for.
22/10/2008 6:35:32

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

Artsnow is for resellers really... you pay a fee (per year) to own like a franchise of their stores.... where as artscow is just a pure retail store.

More items are offered at artsnow at the moment not sure why. Don't be fooled by the cheaper price list over there for resellers as you have to pay the monthly/yearly fee before you get those prices.... as mentioned though if you go through one of their resellers cheaper shipping works out good especially if you have coupons.... pm me for more details on a store i purchase through when i have no free credits and the coupon code i use.
22/10/2008 11:27:49

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

"Artsnow has a lot more selection on products that artscow has not brought over yet"

The difference between ArtsNow and ArtsCow's product selection is T-Shirt related, in ArtsCow, we focused on Prints, Photo Books and other Photo Gifts, we don't want to focus on T-Shirts, that is why only a few t-shirt you can find in ArtsCow.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
22/10/2008 17:07:57

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

It's not all tshirt related, they have the different types of stickers, cards, the watch charms to go with the watches, etc. You may not intend on bringing all of it over but didn't you say before that you were considering bringing the stickers over? And you said greeting cards will be here next year.
23/10/2008 1:46:10

BoxerMom
TotalPost:126
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

It's not all tshirt related, they have the different types of stickers, cards, the watch charms to go with the watches, etc.

I've noticed that too. There is also some things like the Nail Clipper Key Chain and the Key Finder that I think would be great over here!
23/10/2008 1:59:31

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
Difference between ArtsNow & ArtsCow? Reply

Either way i use their reseller with the cheap postage costs and the coupon they have..... and they all come from the same company so it works for me ;) of course i use the free credits here on most things

pm if you want the details though cos i think it might not be right popping it in here
23/10/2008 14:02:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1