Your are the 2523th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Chris
TotalPost:117
3rd set of prints - Gorgeous Reply

I've ordered a lot of 4x6, 5x7s and 8x10s and I am really picky. The quality is gorgeous. Even the 8x10s that were low resolution (200 dpi) turned out perfect. I said before the quality was equal to Shutterfly but I've been using Shutterfly for 5+ years and I've done a lot of business with them. These prints are better. Thanks for great service and fantastic quality!!
23/10/2008 9:58:03

kgrunt2011
TotalPost:1
RE:3rd set of prints - Gorgeous Reply

I agree, the quality here is at least as good and usually better than most other options. Factor in the deals and pricing, and you won't do better than Artscow.

200 dpi for an 8x10 is usually plenty. You can often get away with 180 dpi. Only certain scenes should necessitate more than 200 dpi, so don't hesitate to print 8x10's from an old 4 megapixel camera.
21/12/2011 21:27:57

gaga
TotalPost:57

Thanks for sharing. I was looking at their products and so far everything looks good. How long have you been with them?

>I've ordered a lot of 4x6, 5x7s and 8x10s and I am really picky. The quality is gorgeous. Even the 8x10s that were low resolution (200 dpi) turned out perfect. I said before the quality was equal to Shutterfly but I've been using Shutterfly for 5+ years and I've done a lot of business with them. These prints are better. Thanks for great service and fantastic quality!!

-----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
2/6/2012 23:05:51

Emma
TotalPost:3

>I've ordered a lot of 4x6, 5x7s and 8x10s and I am really picky. The quality is gorgeous. Even the 8x10s that were low resolution (200 dpi) turned out perfect. I said before the quality was equal to Shutterfly but I've been using Shutterfly for 5+ years and I've done a lot of business with them. These prints are better. Thanks for great service and fantastic quality!!

What do you mean in terms of size? I am trying to get photographs off Google images and they want these HUGE dimension photos like 2000 x 1600 plus. It really narrows my search. Does anyone know if smaller dimensions will wokr?
    Thanks
13/3/2013 8:10:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1