Your are the 434th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Janica
TotalPost:6
Can't get the referral email Reply

I referred few friends to join the ArtsCow, but at least four of them didn't get the email even I saw the OK message after I click the referral button. They also checked their "junk box". I'm wondering what is the problem and how can they open the account and I get the credit? Thanks!
28/10/2008 3:09:56

BoxerMom
TotalPost:126
RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

I had this same problem. Unless they come up with a different answer have your referrals try clicking on the "Forgot Password" feature on the log-in page. Because ArtsCow assigns them an account with a password in the email, they should be able to use that feature and have it (or a new one) emailed to them and then they can log in and change it to something else.
28/10/2008 3:13:53

Rachelle Leo
RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

I had the same problem! Thanks for letting me know that I will have them try it

>I referred few friends to join the ArtsCow, but at least four of them didn't get the email even I saw the OK message after I click the referral button. They also checked their "junk box". I'm wondering what is the problem and how can they open the account and I get the credit? Thanks!
28/10/2008 5:45:04

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

Actually the easiest way is to use the referral link instead. You just copy/paste the link into an email yourself and have them click on that. This way you know that it gets to them. Go to https://www.artscow.com/Affiliate/Links.aspx and scroll to the bottom. Your personalized referral link will be in a blue box. You can email it, post it on your blog, etc.
28/10/2008 11:02:55

Janica
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

>Actually the easiest way is to use the referral link instead. You just copy/paste the link into an email yourself and have them click on that. This way you know that it gets to them. Go to https://www.artscow.com/Affiliate/Links.aspx and scroll to the bottom. Your personalized referral link will be in a blue box. You can email it, post it on your blog, etc.

Thanks!! Then, I think it should be much easier and faster for me to make the referral.
28/10/2008 12:39:02

BoxerMom
RE:RE:RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

>Actually the easiest way is to use the referral link instead. You just copy/paste the link into an email yourself and have them click on that. This way you know that it gets to them. Go to https://www.artscow.com/Affiliate/Links.aspx and scroll to the bottom. Your personalized referral link will be in a blue box. You can email it, post it on your blog, etc.

I agree with this. I never use the actual emailed referral anymore. But if you've already sent the emailed one, if they click on the referral link and try to set another account up, it will not show them as a unique referral because ArtsCow has already created an account for them. (I hope this makes sense). So for people how have already received the actual email, they should use the "forgot password" feature. If they are new, send them the referral link.
29/10/2008 1:52:34

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:Can't get the referral email Reply

Yes that's true. If they have more than one email they could still do it. My mom never got the email so she signed up using my referral link and a different email (since she apparently didn't want to use that email anyway).
29/10/2008 2:48:00
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1