New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 6421th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1
AuthorPosts

Rachelle Leo
TotalPost:126
Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

I absolutely love everything that I bought from artscow! A lot if things are gifts for others for the holidays and I couldn't be happier with the quality

Please look below for photos thanks :-)
30/10/2008 8:47:55

Rachelle Leo
RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

30/10/2008 8:53:03

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

I'll try and fix it.

I absolutely love everything that I bought from artscow! A lot if things are gifts for others for the holidays and I couldn't be happier with the quality.

These are the ornaments straight out of the shipping packaging.

The letter opener...I tried it out and it works wonderfully

The dog tags (one sided). One is for a friend, her boyfriend was in Iraq and she wears his dog tags so I figured this would be a nice addition.

bottle opener keychain

My 2009 Calendar!
31/10/2008 1:10:57

nminix
TotalPost:73
RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.

Can you explain the ornament shipping for me? I see that you have more than one shape. Did you have to pay $3.99 for the first ornament of each shape or was it $3.99 for one and then the rest were $1.99?

Thanks!
31/10/2008 2:21:42

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

Thanks for sharing! They all did turn out great!!

In response to the question about the shipping cost of the ornaments, when I put different styles of the ornaments in my cart it is charging 3.99 for the first of each style then 1.99 additional for each multiples of that style ordered. I hope that helps.
31/10/2008 3:07:57

Rachelle Leo

Meaghan thank you so much for fixing my photos!!!! How did you do that I have more to add to a previous post about a photobook I made
31/10/2008 3:45:14

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

>I absolutely love everything that I bought from artscow! A lot if things are gifts for others for the holidays and I couldn't be happier with the quality
    >
    >Please look below for photos thanks :-)

thanks for sharing, did the ornaments turn out to be slightly yellowish or was it the original photo u used yellowish?

31/10/2008 10:56:37

Rachelle Leo

Actually they aren't yellowish it is the light to the left of the picture that cast that weird yellow light on them. I did lighten the photos up before I got them printed on the ornaments and they still came out great.
31/10/2008 22:49:04

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

>Actually they aren't yellowish it is the light to the left of the picture that cast that weird yellow light on them. I did lighten the photos up before I got them printed on the ornaments and they still came out great.
    Thanks!
1/11/2008 18:38:56

Gina Capricorn
TotalPost:29

I can't see any of the photos :( They all either say "File Not Found" or "Bandwidth Exceeded"
7/11/2008 12:00:19

Rachelle Leo

I'm so sorry I deleted them from the site by accident and now I have to figure out how to put them back up!!! I'll try to do that soon

>I can't see any of the photos :( They all either say "File Not Found" or "Bandwidth Exceeded"
7/11/2008 12:04:31

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included) Reply

hi Rachelle,

When you are replying the post, use our forum's "Upload" feature, it can allow you to upload images from your computer, no need to upload to other website anymore.

Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
8/11/2008 10:45:04

Rachelle Leo
RE:RE:RE:RE:Dog Tags, Ornaments, Letter Opener, Bottle opener Key chain, and Calendar (Pics included Reply

Thank you I believe I have fixed the problem so I hope you all enjoy the pictures
12/11/2008 9:35:18
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1