Your are the 471th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

vickie
TotalPost:16
Color of photobook Reply

The pictures on the photobook came out so dark. I am kind of very dispointed. A picture looks much sharper in regular printing. May I ask why?
31/10/2008 0:58:04

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Color of photobook Reply

Can you show us some pictures then maybe we can help further
31/10/2008 13:34:59

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

>The pictures on the photobook came out so dark. I am kind of very dispointed. A picture looks much sharper in regular printing. May I ask why?

Normal prints are enhanced for you automatically.
    Photobook printing not enhanced & also use CMYK colors instead of RGD in normal prints.
31/10/2008 16:58:02

michelle
TotalPost:6

>The pictures on the photobook came out so dark. I am kind of very dispointed. A picture looks much sharper in regular printing. May I ask why?

i GOT MY BOOK TODAY.... and it is great, but I do have a few pictures with way too much pink, almost fluorescent. Don't see the problem with other colors??? I would like to know how to correct this for future books.
    Thanks
    Michelle
2/11/2008 7:26:34

Berry
TotalPost:1021

hi Vickie,

Please share the book in our Photo Book Gallery, and let other members see why the images got too dark. In my opinion, it seems that some of your images are taken under the sun, and with dark green background, that makes the feel darker than others.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/11/2008 15:55:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1