Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Claudette Howard
TotalPost:98
key chain bottle openers Reply

Berry,
    I just received my 4 photo key chain bottle openers and I was very disappointed. So far I have loved everything I have received until now. I don't know if it was just a mistake or what, but the photos were on the inside part of the openers instead of on the outside raised smooth part of the opener. It really looks like the photos are on the wrong side of it. I wanted to give these as presents, but I really think they look bad and people will think I had them made wrong. Is there any way to check to see if they were mistakenly put on the wrong side and get me 4 new ones? I would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks,
    claudette
31/10/2008 19:17:26

Claudette Howard
TotalPost:98
RE:key chain bottle openers Reply

>Berry,
    >I just received my 4 photo key chain bottle openers and I was very disappointed. So far I have loved everything I have received until now. I don't know if it was just a mistake or what, but the photos were on the inside part of the openers instead of on the outside raised smooth part of the opener. It really looks like the photos are on the wrong side of it. I wanted to give these as presents, but I really think they look bad and people will think I had them made wrong. Is there any way to check to see if they were mistakenly put on the wrong side and get me 4 new ones? I would greatly appreciate it.
    >thanks,
    >claudette

Berry,
    Please reply me on these key chains. I am patiently waiting on an answer about them. Thanks again,
    claudette
3/11/2008 9:32:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1