Your are the 423th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
Can we have a how to section? Reply

Now that we have the gallery, can we have a section where people explain how they did something that interests the rest of us? Maybe the chit chat in the regular forums could go on but then if there was a place where we could transfer just the "how to" instructions so that we could find them at a later date.
2/11/2008 23:57:47

susan
TotalPost:4
RE:Can we have a how to section? Reply

>Now that we have the gallery, can we have a section where people explain how they did something that interests the rest of us? Maybe the chit chat in the regular forums could go on but then if there was a place where we could transfer just the "how to" instructions so that we could find them at a later date.

I LOVE this idea...well...can we??
14/1/2009 5:38:31

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

a great idea & I want to learn more about the gallery and other stuff.

Jessica
14/1/2009 22:57:19

Trisha
TotalPost:102

This is a great idea!! I have many questions on "how to do this/how to do that" and all but I can't find the answers to my questions anywhere or soon enough. There are currently 28 pages to go through and it is such a hassle to have to go through all of them to find the answers for my questions. And if I'm lucky enough, I might be able to run into someone elses post with the same or similar questions as me that have already been asked. However, I'm not that lucky yet so I had to post up a new post for my questions and guess what?--No one cares to response. This is so frustrating!!

>Now that we have the gallery, can we have a section where people explain how they did something that interests the rest of us? Maybe the chit chat in the regular forums could go on but then if there was a place where we could transfer just the "how to" instructions so that we could find them at a later date.
24/6/2009 6:48:14

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:Can we have a how to section? Reply

Well, Trisha- there are a couple of us reading and "listening". So, ask us and see if we can help.
24/6/2009 7:30:16

KLH Sagittarius
TotalPost:240
RE:RE:RE:Can we have a how to section? Reply

Great idea!!! I would love to see a how-to section.
11/7/2009 8:55:04

RC Batchelor
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:RE:Can we have a how to section? Reply

>ditto, would love to see a "how to" Even a "getting started"... because i just don't know where to start
15/7/2009 4:04:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1