Your are the 307th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
can ornament199 code be used more than once? Reply

can this code be used more than once? I would like to order some but i believe my 12 year old will want to make some for his grandparents and my preference would be to do a separate order so he doesnt see his ornament. I give each of the kids a new ornament each year and when they move they have ornaments/a little bit of home for their first christmas.
6/11/2008 12:03:36

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:can ornament199 code be used more than once? Reply

From what I understand, can use for repeated orders, they will indicate one-time use for those for one time use only.
6/11/2008 12:46:40

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:RE:can ornament199 code be used more than once? Reply

>From what I understand, can use for repeated orders, they will indicate one-time use for those for one time use only.
    thank you!
6/11/2008 21:09:00

Claudette Howard
TotalPost:98

>From what I understand, can use for repeated orders, they will indicate one-time use for those for one time use only.

What is ornament 199 code and how do I get it?
    thanks
7/11/2008 12:35:25

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:RE:can ornament199 code be used more than once? Reply

>>From what I understand, can use for repeated orders, they will indicate one-time use for those for one time use only.
    >
    >
    >What is ornament 199 code and how do I get it?
    >thanks

>>From what I understand, can use for repeated orders, they will indicate one-time use for those for one time use only.
    >
    >
    >What is ornament 199 code and how do I get it?
    >thanks

You can buy one-sided ornament @ $1.99 including shipping or $3 for 2-sided. Apply the code (ornament199) during checkout - there is a box on right side for you to key in.

7/11/2008 13:18:14

Rachelle Leo
TotalPost:126

Thank you that was my question also!

7/11/2008 22:22:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1