Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Ben
Title:AsiaFinest.com
TotalPost:40
is it slow today? Reply

I was trying to create my third photobook today.. and man everything is crawling slow.. the themes, backgrounds, etc.. takes forever to load.. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? It used to load so fast.
    -----------------------------------------------
    AsiaFinest.com: Connecting the World to Asian Culture
6/11/2008 12:37:26

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:is it slow today? Reply

I found it to be very slow last night. My photos took forever to load and normally it is extremely fast.

>I was trying to create my third photobook today.. and man everything is crawling slow.. the themes, backgrounds, etc.. takes forever to load.. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? It used to load so fast.
7/11/2008 5:17:19

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:is it slow today? Reply

With the cheap dog tags & ornaments & more new customers, it is time to upgrade their server, seems that they can't handle any more...was informed my dog tags will be delayed abt 10 working days & receive mail from them stating my photobooks were sent more than 1 week after my order (the prints ordered at same time arrived even before this mail was sent!).

>
    >I found it to be very slow last night. My photos took forever to load and normally it is extremely fast.
    >
    >
    >
    >>I was trying to create my third photobook today.. and man everything is crawling slow.. the themes, backgrounds, etc.. takes forever to load.. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? It used to load so fast.
7/11/2008 8:31:40

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:RE:RE:is it slow today? Reply

Yes , I ordered dog tags too and got that email. They still have not shipped, I paid for them on Oct. 29th. It's bad enough it takes so long for them to arrive once they are shipped. I'm very displeased with this. I have to order a bunch of photo books, I sure do hope there is no problem with them as they are gifts to the kids football coaches from the team and some of the parents want to order some too.

>With the cheap dog tags & ornaments & more new customers, it is time to upgrade their server, seems that they can't handle any more...was informed my dog tags will be delayed abt 10 working days & receive mail from them stating my photobooks were sent more than 1 week after my order (the prints ordered at same time arrived even before this mail was sent!).
    >
    >>
    >>I found it to be very slow last night. My photos took forever to load and normally it is extremely fast.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>I was trying to create my third photobook today.. and man everything is crawling slow.. the themes, backgrounds, etc.. takes forever to load.. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? It used to load so fast.
    >
7/11/2008 9:43:51
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1