Your are the 267th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

kim griest
TotalPost:132
Bump Question still waiing for reply? Reply

Can;t anyone answer this for me???? BerrY?? William??? Not so patienttly waiting.

>my daughter is a college student . She lives and home and uses my computer but hs her own email account . Can she join and have all the benefits and credits or not. She is really into pics of her college friends and would love to take advantage of the specials and offers. I feel she should be able to join even though she still is at home. )College is expensive here in the usa, ya know!) Please respond ASAP/ She wants to do a few things for xmas and I have used what she needs already.
    >
    >Thank you , Kim Griest
11/11/2008 4:20:06

Daniel Haskins
TotalPost:2
RE:Bump Question still waiing for reply? Reply

Ya she can! Go for it!

>Can;t anyone answer this for me???? BerrY?? William??? Not so patienttly waiting.
    >
    >>my daughter is a college student . She lives and home and uses my computer but hs her own email account . Can she join and have all the benefits and credits or not. She is really into pics of her college friends and would love to take advantage of the specials and offers. I feel she should be able to join even though she still is at home. )College is expensive here in the usa, ya know!) Please respond ASAP/ She wants to do a few things for xmas and I have used what she needs already.
    >>
    >>Thank you , Kim Griest
    >
12/11/2008 12:54:43

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:Bump Question still waiing for reply? Reply

Same house = can't join and get all of the same free credits.

Have her register on a friends computer, at school, or something. If you register in the same place (such as two co-workers both using ArtsCow at the office), you won't get the free credits on the second person's account. (*** I'm not sure if having two separate household accounts is OK with ArtsCow, so be sure to ask them first.**)

Why don't you just share the discount codes and transfer some of yours to her if you use the same computer/internet network and reside in the same house? Problem solved. ;)
28/1/2009 7:10:52
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1