Your are the 470th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Carol
TotalPost:136
Problem with packaging 8x10 prints Reply

I recieved my 10 8x10 prints and they are fabulous (as well as the 4x6 prints I have also recieved). My problem is the packaging. When I opened the plastic I tried to hold it so I could get the prints out without the glue part touching the top print. I did not succeed, the flap fell onto the photo and scrapped it ... got the glue all the way across the bottom of the print. The same top print had some minor bending on the edge. I wouldn't even worry so much about the bending but the glue on the print I'm not sure how to fix if there is even a way. This photo had to go in the garbage :( My suggestion is if you are going to ship with this plastic then you should flip the photos so when you take them out of the packaging it touches the back, not the front. If you don't change it then I would like to send a warning out to all new people who order 8x10s for the first time... DON'T OPEN IT BY THE FLAP. Cut it down the side. I surely can't be the only person who has had this problem.
    Other then that the photos were beautiful and they arrived very quickly.
13/11/2008 21:14:49

lori
TotalPost:55
RE:Problem with packaging 8x10 prints Reply

>I recieved my 10 8x10 prints and they are fabulous (as well as the 4x6 prints I have also recieved). My problem is the packaging. When I opened the plastic I tried to hold it so I could get the prints out without the glue part touching the top print. I did not succeed, the flap fell onto the photo and scrapped it ... got the glue all the way across the bottom of the print. The same top print had some minor bending on the edge. I wouldn't even worry so much about the bending but the glue on the print I'm not sure how to fix if there is even a way. This photo had to go in the garbage :( My suggestion is if you are going to ship with this plastic then you should flip the photos so when you take them out of the packaging it touches the back, not the front. If you don't change it then I would like to send a warning out to all new people who order 8x10s for the first time... DON'T OPEN IT BY THE FLAP. Cut it down the side. I surely can't be the only person who has had this problem.
    >Other then that the photos were beautiful and they arrived very quickly.

I did have the same problem on both prints and photobooks.
14/11/2008 6:50:42

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:RE:Problem with packaging 8x10 prints Reply

>>I recieved my 10 8x10 prints and they are fabulous (as well as the 4x6 prints I have also recieved). My problem is the packaging. When I opened the plastic I tried to hold it so I could get the prints out without the glue part touching the top print. I did not succeed, the flap fell onto the photo and scrapped it ... got the glue all the way across the bottom of the print. The same top print had some minor bending on the edge. I wouldn't even worry so much about the bending but the glue on the print I'm not sure how to fix if there is even a way. This photo had to go in the garbage :( My suggestion is if you are going to ship with this plastic then you should flip the photos so when you take them out of the packaging it touches the back, not the front. If you don't change it then I would like to send a warning out to all new people who order 8x10s for the first time... DON'T OPEN IT BY THE FLAP. Cut it down the side. I surely can't be the only person who has had this problem.
    >>Other then that the photos were beautiful and they arrived very quickly.
    >
    >I did have the same problem on both prints and photobooks.

I'm sorry it happened to you too, but I am glad to hear I am not the only one.
14/11/2008 10:55:30

Crystal Durgan
TotalPost:13
RE:Problem with packaging 8x10 prints Reply

A trick I have learned from opening MANY a scrapbooking packages likes this is to take a regular ruler and once you've opened the sticky package stick the ruler to it!! It also makes it so you can slip your items back into the original packaging if you so choose!!!
19/11/2008 3:51:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1