Your are the 522th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Jen
TotalPost:1
Can anyone help me with this? Reply

Hello. I am trying to upload pictures to my albums and it keeps saying out of memory??? I deleted old things that I had saved to free up space, but it still says that. Any ideas on what I can do??? Thanks!
15/11/2008 14:24:21

Shay
TotalPost:4
RE:Can anyone help me with this? Reply

>Hello. I am trying to upload pictures to my albums and it keeps saying out of memory??? I deleted old things that I had saved to free up space, but it still says that. Any ideas on what I can do??? Thanks!
    If you go into your computer task menu- press control alt delete only once- depending on your year of windows- you may auto get it or have to select task menu- but then you can look at what programs are running- you may have something you arent using that is always using memory space- that you can just deactivate- my boyfriends games do this to his computer. You could also have a virus that just grabs all your free space- you can isolate the file location through this menu . . hope this helps you :)
25/2/2009 23:08:28

Kylee
TotalPost:60

>Hello. I am trying to upload pictures to my albums and it keeps saying out of memory??? I deleted old things that I had saved to free up space, but it still says that. Any ideas on what I can do??? Thanks!

This is happening to me when I try to upload photos that are too big, I don't think you can upload more than 10MB, I have posted a question to try and clarify also.
11/7/2009 11:39:03

B
TotalPost:170

This issue has happened with me intermittently since signing up with artscow. Customer service has told me the problem was fixed only for it to come back a week later. I noticed it would tend to happen when uploading large files (in size and dimensions). Once I got this error I wasn't able to upload any other medium size pictures (anything over 2 megs) for another 12 hours or so. I've tried using both upload tools and different browsers but still got this out of memory error.

Lately however I have had no trouble uploading large files (ie. 8000x10000 pixels and 10mb in size) so hopefully everything is permanently fixed
29/7/2009 23:26:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1