Your are the 549th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Loresa
TotalPost:3
Unfinished/Finished Products? Reply

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but I have looked around and couldn't find an answer. I am new to this site and this is my first time to the forums so I might of looked in the wrong place but I apologize in advance.

When I go to "My saved designs" I have my photobooks appearing in 2 sections, 1 for unfinished products, 1 for finished products...how do I get my books to appear in the finished products section?
25/11/2008 11:49:28

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:Unfinished/Finished Products? Reply

Unless something has changed, there is no way to move it. I have had three things in my unfinished box that I have ordered in Sept., Oct., and Nov. So I just deal with it being there. Sorry.
26/11/2008 22:15:41

Shadan Hasan
TotalPost:10
RE:RE:Unfinished/Finished Products? Reply

Mine's the same way. One finished & one unfinished. Look the same though
27/11/2008 4:41:57

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

I suspect that if there is any picture or text box that u did not add anything, then it is unfinished...not confirm though.
27/11/2008 8:17:03

Kara
TotalPost:1

So I have some pages that I didn't want to add text too- does this mean it's not finished?

I ordered my book but I'm afraid that it wasn't ordered properly since it hasn't moved to the finished area.

Hopefully somebody will answer us! :)

Kara

>I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but I have looked around and couldn't find an answer. I am new to this site and this is my first time to the forums so I might of looked in the wrong place but I apologize in advance.
    >
    >When I go to "My saved designs" I have my photobooks appearing in 2 sections, 1 for unfinished products, 1 for finished products...how do I get my books to appear in the finished products section?
5/12/2008 5:10:11

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Unfinished/Finished Products? Reply

If you had a book that had an empty photo/text box, it is technically unfinished so will stay there but will be just fine to order. I had a book that I didn't want titles on most of the pages so it stayed in the unfinished section forever but it came out fine. If the box is left empty, it will just show the background through. I don't know what's going on with those of you having the same exact book in unfinished AND finished though if you are sure nothing was changed?
5/12/2008 5:29:00
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1