New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 435th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Mandy
TotalPost:72
A new special offer on playing cards - 3.99 free shipping (4.99 free shipping for 54 design) Reply

Popular Single Design Photo Playing Cards (Regular, Round, Heart), hot selling at $3.99/each with FREE SHIPPING!

No Limit on Quantity! Share with your friends!!

And order early to avoid the rush. http://www.artscow.com/diy/cards
    I received this through my email, for those who didn't see the offer, here it is:

Checkout Code : 399CARDS
    Expires on 12/12/2008

This coupon code can also work on
    54-Designs Playing Cards
    (Regular, Round, Heart),
    $4.99/each, with free shipping.

For free card coupons, the shipping rate is posted as 5.99 and 4.99 each additional - so you would save $1.00 more on 54 design than using the free code and paying shipping - for the first pack - break even on the rest. For single design varieties, you would save $2.00 on the first set and $1.00 for each additional set, over using the free codes with shipping.

Try it out yourself- correct me if my math is wrong - Thanks :)
1/12/2008 23:43:07

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:A new special offer on playing cards - 3.99 free shipping (4.99 free shipping for 54 design) Reply

Thanks, did not receive this mail...but already bought using credits
2/12/2008 8:16:21

mandy
TotalPost:91
RE:RE:A new special offer on playing cards - 3.99 free shipping (4.99 free shipping for 54 design) Reply

>Thanks, did not receive this mail...but already bought using credits

Alan, even if you use the checkout, artscow will still deduct your free credits. they deducted my free credits for the dogtags promotions. I am a little bit upset because my dogtags free credits have expiration date after mid 2009. I was hoping I could save those for later uses.

2/12/2008 12:23:17

Mandy
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:A new special offer on playing cards - 3.99 free shipping (4.99 free shipping for 54 design Reply

>>Thanks, did not receive this mail...but already bought using credits
    >
    >Alan, even if you use the checkout, artscow will still deduct your free credits. they deducted my free credits for the dogtags promotions. I am a little bit upset because my dogtags free credits have expiration date after mid 2009. I was hoping I could save those for later uses.
    >
    >
    That doesn't seem right -- did you contact them??
2/12/2008 13:53:53

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:RE:A new special offer on playing cards - 3.99 free shipping (4.99 free shipping for 54 design Reply

>Alan, even if you use the checkout, artscow will still deduct your free credits. they deducted my free credits for the dogtags promotions. I am a little bit upset because my dogtags free credits have expiration date after mid 2009. I was hoping I could save those for later uses.

Think it happened to me for the first dogtag order, but I do not need the credits, so ignore. Subsequently for other checkout codes, my credits were not deducted.
2/12/2008 13:57:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1