Your are the 311th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Michele
TotalPost:151
So how do you all copy your credit list Reply

info to past here? I have been retyping, I am sure there must be an easier way.
6/12/2008 21:55:51

Mandy
TotalPost:72
RE:So how do you all copy your credit list Reply

>info to past here? I have been retyping, I am sure there must be an easier way.

Click your left mouse button and hold down, when the cursor is right before the first letter you want to copy. Drag the mouse (while still holding down the left mouse button)until you get to the end of the part you want to copy.It should all be highlighted blue. Then let go of the left mouse button and click the right mouse button (once, you don't have to hold it). A list will appear (copy, select all...) and you move your mouse down until copy is highlighted and click the left mouse button once. When you get to the screen where you want to put (paste) the info, click the right mouse button and then left click on "paste" - it should then copy the info you had selected.
6/12/2008 22:44:19

Mandy
TotalPost:72
RE:So how do you all copy your credit list Reply

My brain is now waking up and I thought I would also mention a way that might be a bit easier (and is the only way that works in some cases, when the copy option does not show up)

Select info you want to copy (hold left mouse button and drag) -- then press Ctrl and "c" button on your keyboard at the same time for copy and Ctrl and "v" at the same time for paste.
6/12/2008 23:55:59

Michele
TotalPost:151
RE:RE:So how do you all copy your credit list Reply

Thanks Mandy, I Will be posting some soon.
8/12/2008 1:15:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1