Your are the 405th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Terresa Clark
TotalPost:2
Double Billing? Reply

Has anyone else had this problem? I used my mastercard debit to pay for an order back in October, and later in checking my statement, found that I had been charged twice. I contacted Artscow and they promptly replied that they would take care of it. I kept checking my on-line statement and no credit showed up. (And usually, if I return something, it shows up as a pending credit almost immediately.) They insisted they had refunded it, and even sent me a screen-shot of some banking page that looked as if they had. But still no credit. Finally, I had to write to my bank, who took care of it.

I just placed an order on Dec. 4 and another one tonight. I wish I had checked my bank statement BEFORE I placed the one tonight. I just checked it, and of course, the order on Dec. 4 was double charged! I just wrote to AC to tell them about this, but asked them to do nothing, as it seems just easier to go through my bank. And no, I'm not hitting "place my order" more than once, nor using the back-browser button.

Has anyone else had this problem, and how did you resolve it?

After experiencing the problems I see lots of others have had with a dog tag order, and not being happy with the product I received when I ordered "photo cards" (can someone explain how these are different than prints? I expected something I could write on the back.), I am wondering why I have ordered from this company again. Talk about buyer's remorse tonight!!
7/12/2008 15:56:12

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:Double Billing? Reply

Do a chargeback with your credit card company if artscow is not giving you the refund credit. This is the reason I will only use Paypal.

>Has anyone else had this problem? I used my mastercard debit to pay for an order back in October, and later in checking my statement, found that I had been charged twice. I contacted Artscow and they promptly replied that they would take care of it. I kept checking my on-line statement and no credit showed up. (And usually, if I return something, it shows up as a pending credit almost immediately.) They insisted they had refunded it, and even sent me a screen-shot of some banking page that looked as if they had. But still no credit. Finally, I had to write to my bank, who took care of it.
    >
    >I just placed an order on Dec. 4 and another one tonight. I wish I had checked my bank statement BEFORE I placed the one tonight. I just checked it, and of course, the order on Dec. 4 was double charged! I just wrote to AC to tell them about this, but asked them to do nothing, as it seems just easier to go through my bank. And no, I'm not hitting "place my order" more than once, nor using the back-browser button.
    >
    >Has anyone else had this problem, and how did you resolve it?
    >
    >After experiencing the problems I see lots of others have had with a dog tag order, and not being happy with the product I received when I ordered "photo cards" (can someone explain how these are different than prints? I expected something I could write on the back.), I am wondering why I have ordered from this company again. Talk about buyer's remorse tonight!!
7/12/2008 22:05:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1